How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-09-2012
scenester

does anyone know a store as big as Conde Nast somewhere in L.A! if you do know please help me ! that would help a lot thanks in advance

20-09-2012
windowshopping

does anybody know where to buy international fashion magazines in Greece, Thessaloniki? I do not know if there is a thread for it, but if somebody can help me, i will really appreciate it. I am going to be there tomorrow and want to buy some magazines.

20-09-2012
V.I.P.

^The Newsstand store on 37 Agias Sofias street.

trendsetter

Anyone in Manchester know where to get imports? I'm going next monday and really wanted to pick up Vogue Italia November 2012.

05-01-2013
tfs star

please Anybody know a bookstore that sells back issues of Vogue U.S (eg 2011)in the City of Orlando?

31-03-2013
V.I.P.

Istambul anyone?

trendsetter

The D&R chain that has several stores in Istanbul, the best one being the D&R store in Istiklal Street, Beyoglu that has the greatest varirty in international magazines.

01-04-2013
backstage pass

Around the World in NYC closed, very sad

02-04-2013
windowshopping

ROCOCO NEWS, in London, next to Portobello Road it's great. They have a really good selection.

And ASSORTEDMAGS.COM, online, they do have a nice website and they can get you any magazine that you want even if it's not online.

02-04-2013
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jal718 View Post
Really? That's quite sad. When I was in New York a week ago I tried finding the shop but perhaps that's why I wasn't able too? That or the fact I'm terrible at navigating myself around the city (though normally I'm quite good with directions). But I did manage to shop at Magazine Cafe and it was really wonderful. They have quite an assortment of fashion magazines, many which I'd normally have to order online if I wanted to purchase them. I was just happy to pick up a copy of Frankie magazine, I had been wanting to read it for ages, but never found one in my area. It's funny, when my friend asked me what I wanted to do, my response was "go to the Met and to a good magazine shop!"

V.I.P.

Re: Istanbul, look in bookstores as well, located in almost all the central places.

Anyone has info about Kiev?

02-04-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoninahAliza View Post
Really? That's quite sad. When I was in New York a week ago I tried finding the shop but perhaps that's why I wasn't able too? That or the fact I'm terrible at navigating myself around the city (though normally I'm quite good with directions). But I did manage to shop at Magazine Cafe and it was really wonderful. They have quite an assortment of fashion magazines, many which I'd normally have to order online if I wanted to purchase them. I was just happy to pick up a copy of Frankie magazine, I had been wanting to read it for ages, but never found one in my area. It's funny, when my friend asked me what I wanted to do, my response was "go to the Met and to a good magazine shop!"
Yes, the Magazine Cafe is quite good and my only stop as many newstands in Manhattan have closed

03-04-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jal718 View Post
They moved to W. 37th St.

24-04-2013
V.I.P.

does anyone know, if there is a plave where i can buy international Vogue (paris) in Hanoi, Vietnam? is there any chance to make it in airport or there is other places in the city itself?

regards

V.I.P.

guys, need an info about London
i know Wh smith and magma there, is the any other? the best will be some newsstand near Clerkenwell Road. I am interested in indie magazine (international). like double, lui etc

thanks in advance

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
big, magazines, newsstands, stores or, woldwide