How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

13-05-2012
Mr. Magic

US GQ June 2012

imdb.com via pixiedust1603

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015

13-05-2012
trendsetter

OH MY GOD YES

That's really all I can say.

13-05-2012
fashion insider

Love Michael on the cover of GQ. It's better than the one he had last year.

13-05-2012
fashion icon

Blaaaah he is so boring.

13-05-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srdjan View Post
Blaaaah he is so boring.

Clearly someone hasn't seen Shame

13-05-2012
front row

^ bahaha, didnt see it either, but I know what u mean, all ppl were talking about was his junk, lol.
anyway, I like it better than his Dec cover but it's still not as good as it could be. his face looks a bit weird, like the cover is folded at the very center of his face and when u unfold it, you could see a different expression or smth.
btw, GQ got so boring lately, Im thinking about cancelling my subscription...

13-05-2012
trendsetter

I agree that GQ has been getting boring. Do you subscribe to Details? I like their content better.

13-05-2012
backstage pass

^I cancelled my GQ US subscription at the start of the year. It got to the stage were the issue was on newsstands weeks before I got it and big issues like March, September and December never arrived at all. When I reported that I never received those issues I was told they were no longer in print and that I would get an extra month added on to my subscription which meant 3/4 weeks later having to buy a newsstand copy at a ridiculous high price. Anytime there was an issue I was really looking forward to it would never arrive.

The quality of it rapidly detiorated over my 3 year subscription from covers to the articles and features inside. The Terry Richardson camera phone style cover shots all begun looking the same against the white background. It just wasn't worth it anymore.

13-05-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary101 View Post
^I cancelled my GQ US subscription at the start of the year. It got to the stage were the issue was on newsstands weeks before I got it and big issues like March, September and December never arrived at all. When I reported that I never received those issues I was told they were no longer in print and that I would get an extra month added on to my subscription which meant 3/4 weeks later having to buy a newsstand copy at a ridiculous high price.
Yeah, it's usually like this with the US magazines being sent to Europe, they NEVER send another copy. I had the same thing with GQ and Rolling Stone some time ago. that's why I never decided to subscribe VOGUE, I just prefer to buy it here, paying ridiculously high price for it, but getting it immidiately and in a good shape (although GQ got better with it lately, get mine until it even shows in stores here in Poland). anyway, does anybody knows how soon should I let them know that I'm not interested in this automatic renewal of theirs?

btw, what is more surprising though, it is much more expensive to subscribe any British magazine living in Europe than it is to do the same from US. I know that the difference between USD and GBP is quite big, but still.

13-05-2012
backstage pass

^You can cancel anytime on their website.

Just use your subscription number (it is found on the leaflet that comes with the magazine). Log onto the GQ Website under subscriptions and the option is there to cancel. They give you a poll asking why you canceled if you want to answer. If you cancel before the entire subscription is up you get refunded on the remaining issues.

If you wait until the very end they send you a notice in the post about a month before letting you know the exact date you have to cancel by or the payment will be taken and the subscription renewed.

13-05-2012
Mr. Magic

Fassbender's editorial (via pixiedust1603)

via browngirlslovefassy.tumblr.com

And on the cover of GQ France June 2012 (via pixiedust1603)

via k-nightfall.tumblr.com

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)

13-05-2012
you soft and only

@ "Fast Bender"

Good grief...

14-05-2012
V.I.P.

^I saw that too! So many connotations!

14-05-2012
V.I.P.

esquire uk june 2012
star: michael fassbender
photographer: alice hawkins
stylist: gareth scourfield
grooming: nana fischer

ebook3000

14-05-2012
Mr. Magic

L'Uomo Vogue May/June 2012

Quote:
In the last 10 years, African economies grew at twice the pace that they did in the 1980s and 1990s. And growth in Africa is expected to almost double this year. Of course, there are problems: chronic unemployment, poverty, disease. Yet, investing in Africa will ensure that its talents will remain in Africa and will contribute to the growth of their own country"
Ban Ki-moon

An issue dedicated to Africa to show how this continent is moving and developing while trying to get out of a difficult situation of poverty and illness. We’ve photographed influential personalities such as Presidents, First Ladies, and Queens, but also artists, writers, musicians, designers and models: they are the evidence that Africa is developing and progressing continuously and that only showing its positive side we can change the perception of collective imageries and make it attractive for the production not only of fuel but also of fashion, cinema and tourism. Rebranding Africa is important for the future of this continent and for the millions of young people that live in it.

The May-June issue of L’Uomo Vogue will be on newsstands starting May, 10th in Milan
vogue.it

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, magazine, men, official, thread