The Official Men's Magazine Thread #4 - Page 30 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
01-08-2012
tfs star

I agree, Fluxxx. I mean, of course he looks incredible in a suit or tux, but it's nice to see something different.

01-08-2012
Mag Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary101 View Post

DailyMail
Becks by Josh Olins

01-08-2012
V.I.P.

Esquire.co.uk

Subs cover too.

01-08-2012
Mr. Magic

Quote:
He's best known as Mr Kate Moss but behind the supermodel lays a rocker with just as much to say about style as his sartorially-lauded other half.

Whilst his wife could pull off a scabby bin bag with aplomb, Jamie Hince isn't so lucky. "Hoodies. Can't do that. Trainers. I can't wear trainers. They look good on the shelf, but as soon as I put on a pair of trainers, I'm disgusted," he tells the September issue of Esquire . He's had his fair share of awkward style moments too, citing a childhood spent in jeans with elasticated waistbands and clothing knitted by his mum.

Now, having found his fashion path, he opts for the heritage look: "I just know what I like. I love that real old English thing, like Richard E Grant in Withnail and I . What a brilliant look - a high-waisted girl's coat with pleats!" That will explain why he's been spotted in some of his wife's threads then.

His ultimate style icon, he says, was the late artist Lucian Freud. "He always looked immaculate. We went to see him when he was ill in bed, and even then, at the age of 80-odd, and in just his pyjamas, he still looked completely incredible."

But despite being married to arguably the world's most famous model and style icon and mingling with the industry's biggest names, Hince is still not completely at ease with the fashion world, saying he feels "f**king stupid" if he finds himself front row without his wife by his side: "The show thing I find awkward. Why am I sitting there in the front row, unless I'm with my wife?"

Don't worry Jamie, whenever you feel that way just remember you're the man who gets to go home to Kate Moss and we're pretty sure you won't feel "f**king stupid" for long.

The full interview appears in the September issue of Esquire, on sale August 2. Also available as a digital edition.

telegraph.co.uk

01-08-2012
Mr. Magic

Quote:
"I told them that I had always loved Belstaff clothes, that I wore them myself, and that they totally represented, in a fashion way, who I am and vice versa." - Ewan McGregor discusses his partnership and love of Belstaff in September GQ UK. A true adventurer, Ewan embodies Belstaff's daring lifestyle and heritage.

Facebook/Belstaff

01-08-2012
V.I.P.

September GQ is a nice thick issue. Editorials don't look spectacular, but it's nice for it to have got a bit weightier. I'm not sure what their biggest issue actually is.

02-08-2012
Mag Master

Esquire UK September 2012: David Beckham by Josh Olins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary101 View Post
DailyMail
Full Story

clmuk

02-08-2012
V.I.P.

Amazing cover Can't wait for GQ.

Liam Hemsworth Covers 'Mens Health' Sept 2012

justjaredjr

02-08-2012
fashion elite

ugh that suit looks so ill-fitting and it's kinda strange to see a man in suit for a men's health

02-08-2012
V.I.P.

^ is the second cover.

03-08-2012
Mr. Magic

Here is the main cover
Quote:
With his new movie "The Expendables 2" set to hit theaters on August 17th, Liam Hemsworth garnered himself a little added exposure by covering the September 2012 issue of Men's Health magazine.

The 22-year-old Aussie actor looked handsome in a plain black t-shirt with dark jeans for the Ture Lilegraven shot front page while talking about everything from surfing and boxing to his film career and fiance Miley Cyrus.

Highlights from Mr Hemsworth's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Men's Health!

On his experience as a competitive surfer:
"Every day, before and after school. I wanted to surf for the rest of my life. It's what all my friends did. I even had it as a subject in school for a number of years. They teach you all parts of the surfing industry: How to judge surf heats, that sort of thing."

On his passion for boxing:
"I love going to the gym, sweating, running around, feeling like I'm having a heart attack. I like the physical side of boxing - it's fun to punch a bag for 20 minutes - but I also feel mentally strong when I box, I feel good in my own body."

On working on 'The Expendables 2':
"There wasn't the testosterone or ego you might expect on a set like that. Everyone was so cool and professional."

On fiance Miley Cyrus:
"She's an extremely strong, intelligent, supportive person."

gossipcenter.com

03-08-2012
Mr. Magic

UK GQ September 2012
'BREAKING COVER'
Ph: Simon Emmett
Styling: Zanna Roberts Rassi

pdf-giant.com

03-08-2012
Mr. Magic