POP #38 S/S 2018 : Cindy Crawford, Stella Tennant & Hiandra Martinez - Page 2 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines

16-02-2018
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les_Sucettes View Post
Unless this is a vintage image, and i think it is, we are in
fantasy world territory. Cindy does not look like that, clearly once again, and magazines do this to all older models, they are happy to use their name to sell magazines but God forbid they use an
Image where they look a day older than when they were at their prime. Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell already have a parallel life in the cover of magazines and soon showing up will not even be necessary....
I don't think it is. She doesn't look all that young on that shot. I agree regarding Kate Moss. Her shots are nowhere near the reality but Naomi still looks amazing whatever job she's been getting done throughout the years...

16-02-2018
front row

It's definitely a new photo by Charlotte Wales. It's up this morning on thepopmag Instagram. It clearly says there's a Cindy / Kaia poster! Together? Double-sided?

I'm hoping it's all by Charlotte Wales and Cindy is a big portfolio like Kaia was..... This is the cover of the season... So far!

Poor Katie Grand. Those lame pictures of Cindy done by her assistant.....

16-02-2018
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EstefaniaAbaddon View Post
Will I have to see Cindy and Kaia everywhere now? Enough is enough.
I know, I'm already tired of these fashion mum and daughter covers. If Kaia's also got a cover this issue won't sell much. Kaia's Love cover is far more impactful. Bet Pop, with their annoying pushing of Tory Burch , must've kicked themselves the moment that cover was released.

16-02-2018
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benn98 View Post
Kaia's Love cover is far more impactful. Bet Pop, with their annoying pushing of Tory Burch , must've kicked themselves the moment that cover was released.
I don't think they ever released that Kaia cover, they only have four: Naomi, Elle, Kylie, Edie. So POP can let out a sigh of relief lol.

16-02-2018
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissMiss View Post
I don't think it is. She doesn't look all that young on that shot. I agree regarding Kate Moss. Her shots are nowhere near the reality but Naomi still looks amazing whatever job she's been getting done throughout the years...
Do you actually think thatís how a 51 year old woman looks like? 😄 And itís not like Cindy has been hiding under a rock, she looks amazing, like we expect a former supermodel to look, but no one would confuse her with a young woman. Some blind devotion has to be at work for people to believe that woman like Cindy or Christy( and the blindness seems to be strong with this one) havenít aged.

16-02-2018
V.I.P.

Quote:
Do you actually think thatís how a 51 year old woman looks like? 😄 And itís not like Cindy has been hiding under a rock, she looks amazing, like we expect a former supermodel to look, but no one would confuse her with a young woman. Some blind devotion has to be at work for people to believe that woman like Cindy or Christy( and the blindness seems to be strong with this one) havenít aged.
LOL!

Especially true in the case of Christy!

16-02-2018
front row

Has Cindy perhaps had some work done? And why not if she wished to? (I'm not naive legally here.....)

The fact is that POP has made Cindy look incredible. Look at the difference if you turn this cover sideways. Great art direction! That beauty spot... Those earrings...

I cant wait to see POP's Cindy/Kaia poster..... And why would they care if Love copied them with Kaia? They always copy POP. (Note the belated attempt to co-opt Charlotte Wales and Harley Weir.... But the work just isn't nearly as good!)

Kaia Gerber by POP was a super coup. She was photographed at home in such a refreshing way. And she was interviewed charmingly by another 15-year-old young woman. Respect where it's due!!!

16-02-2018
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Fersen View Post
I love the layout !
Me too! I just love how it evokes the covers of Vogue from the 80s, which couldn't be more appropriate for this. A real nice touch and Charlotte Wales has become a credit to POP (and a few other magazines). I'm certainly intrigued to see more fo this!

everything sucks!

Quote:
Unless this is a vintage image, and i think it is, we are in
fantasy world territory. Cindy does not look like that, clearly once again, and magazines do this to all older models, they are happy to use their name to sell magazines but God forbid they use an
Image where they look a day older than when they were at their prime. Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell already have a parallel life in the cover of magazines and soon showing up will not even be necessary....
She does look like that, though?

17-02-2018
backstage pass

Stella photographed by Harley Weir and styled by Vanessa Reid

17-02-2018
backstage pass

pop's instagram says that the magazine is out today

17-02-2018
front row

Oh POP..... Age defying epic ness

This is what the fashion industry needs right now!

18-02-2018
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

stunning covers and i agree thats what indy looks like, when you look at the image carefuly you can tell that its not even that retouched.

pic people

Last edited by Urban Stylin; 18-02-2018 at 05:06 PM.
18-02-2018
don't look down

We're living in a world of filters and photoshop, it's like being in a hall of mirrors, we can turn to this or that image, but we no longer know which image is the real one.

19-02-2018
backstage pass

****rashida.tumblr.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#38, 2018, charlotte, cindy, crawford, hiandra, martinez, pop, s or s, stella, tennant, wales