How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-02-2006
V.I.P.

Russian Harper's Bazaar March 2006: Eugenia Volodina
Here it is! Thanx to Donna from wft who scanned all these!
My fav Eugenia is on the cover and there is also photo shoot and an article about how it was photographed

22-02-2006
V.I.P.

I am sorry about writing . If it possible may moderators correct my mistakes, please....I must be very excited to write in such a way

22-02-2006
fashion icon

Thats Great Thanks Sweet Rus!

22-02-2006
rising star

Thank u Sweet Rus!!!!!! the cover is great

22-02-2006
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

love the cover!

22-02-2006
trendsetter

is there any chance to see the whole editorial???? thks

22-02-2006
trendsetter

Im sorry but I hate Russian Harper's Bazaar, not because of the photoshoots (most of them are "borrowed" from other countrys editions anyway) but just what they write in it. It the epitomy of pretensciosness and class-hate. And I'm not talking about expensive labels and leisure activities they promote - it's their profile. I just find the whole attitude towards the majority of their readers (who can't afford anything in that magazine) so disrespectful. I never forget, when a couple of month ago they did an issue dedicated to Moscow and the editor's letter read something like: If you are a real moscow girl, you never go to the rest of Russia, you never pay for your dinner, you only dine in restaurants that your friends own, every Christmas you go to Courchevel etc... I think even if you write about expensive lifestyle, you can always choose an angle that won't offend the others - who live outside moscow, don't have money to go to any restaurants at all or go skying in the Alps.

22-02-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFLUFFER
Im sorry but I hate Russian Harper's Bazaar, not because of the photoshoots (most of them are "borrowed" from other countrys editions anyway) but just what they write in it. It the epitomy of pretensciosness and class-hate. And I'm not talking about expensive labels and leisure activities they promote - it's their profile. I just find the whole attitude towards the majority of their readers (who can't afford anything in that magazine) so disrespectful. I never forget, when a couple of month ago they did an issue dedicated to Moscow and the editor's letter read something like: If you are a real moscow girl, you never go to the rest of Russia, you never pay for your dinner, you only dine in restaurants that your friends own, every Christmas you go to Courchevel etc... I think even if you write about expensive lifestyle, you can always choose an angle that won't offend the others - who live outside moscow, don't have money to go to any restaurants at all or go skying in the Alps.
Well, at least they are open about their shallow, stupid, meaningless way of life.

22-02-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFLUFFER
hehe u know it`s an MTV lifestyle
"he has 2 beaches on bahamas and 5 clocks 5 millions for each!.. " and u,nothingness, seat here and look through green glasses." hehe ridiculously

23-02-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xone
is there any chance to see the whole editorial???? thks
I don't know if there any other pcts of Eugenia in it. I just bought it , so wait, I'll post everything interesting I'll find

23-02-2006
fashion icon

EUGENIA looks great ... But sorry I dont like the concept of this cover .. to me it seems more like an inside cover!

23-02-2006
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Mostly, I love the cleavage-baring dress...

25-02-2006
V.I.P.

hehe, i'm glad i can't read what they write in this mag anyways......sounds like lots of bulls**** and ignorance......
nice cover though.

26-02-2006
V.I.P.

one of the eds
Nicole Trunfio
scanned by me

26-02-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet rus
one of the eds
Nicole Trunfio