How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-03-2009
fashion insider

Subscription Help
Hey everybody, I started this thread because I have some questions about my subscriptions and I would love some help. I'm also sure that I'm not the only one with trouble with subscriptions that needs help.

My question is: How do I contact Vogue Paris's costumer service if I'm in the US. The numbers they provide don't work for me(or I didn't dial right) and I have also sent them an email but nothing. I'm trying to reach them because I recently received a letter from them for re-subscribing. I ordered 10 issues and have only received 5. I'm worried because my March issue is about 15 days late. Thanks in advance.

15-03-2009
The future is stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by VogueParisLover View Post
My question is: How do I contact Vogue Paris's costumer service if I'm in the US. The numbers they provide don't work for me(or I didn't dial right)
For Paris, France you have to dial 011 + 33 + 1 & then the local number.

15-03-2009
fashion insider

Yes, I did dial 011 + 33 + 1 & the number but the number is out of service. I think the local number they provide is too long because isn't it only supposed to be 9 digits... because the local number is 13 digits. I'm not really sure what else to do.

15-03-2009
backstage pass

Have you tried looking at their magazine's website? I'm sure they have all the information you need on there. I wonder how much it'd cost to subscribe to Vogue Paris .. it's a really stellar magazine, isn't it?

The future is stupid

^Yeah they do... email the person responsible for abonnements/subscriptions. It's listed on the masthead. I just saw it there.

15-03-2009
fashion insider

Yes, It is a great magazine. I just don't want to spend another $250(I got Vogue Collections along with Vogue) when I shouldn't have to. On the website they only have their phone numbers and a contact email for ordering back-issues. But none of that has worked. Thanks for your help though.

15-03-2009
The future is stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by VogueParisLover View Post
Yes, It is a great magazine. I just don't want to spend another $250(I got Vogue Collections along with Vogue) when I shouldn't have to. On the website they only have their phone numbers and a contact email for ordering back-issues. But none of that has worked. Thanks for your help though.
Here's what is listed on their website. Is this the number & email you used?

Quote:
Any questions ? Contact us

15-03-2009
fashion insider

Thanks MMA, I found the different number. I will call it soon. Thanks SO much!

15-03-2009
V.I.P.

my question isn't about subscription but near of this topic, i didn't want to open new thread about one question, so I decided post my question there:

I wonder if there are members on tFS from Greece, and if you are one of them reading this please post prices (Euro) of these magazines in greece (if you know and if they are available in greece)

US Vogue
UK Vogue
Vogue Paris
Vogue Italia
Harper's Bazaar UK, Harper's Bazaar US
W Magazine

PLEASE HELP ME
THANKS

Last edited by tarsha; 15-03-2009 at 02:47 PM.
15-03-2009
fashion insider

^ I think that's OK for this thread. It could be "magazine help". But sorry I don't know about the prices.

31-03-2009
V.I.P.

^^ still nothing about my question

12-04-2009
V.I.P.

The last time I was in Greece, UK Vogue was expensive. I think it worked out to be around 10GBP which is a lot. Considering its only 3.80GBP in the UK

V.I.P.

thank you vogue28
yesterday i sent pm one of the members from athens and he sent me prices of these magazines (UK Vogue costs 9 euro)

Last edited by tarsha; 12-04-2009 at 11:12 AM.
12-04-2009
windowshopping

CHINESE magazine subscription - which magazine is the best?
Hey there,

because I love Asian magazines (I already subscripted to Japanese VIVI) and because I'm learning Chinese, I want to subscripe to a Chinese fashion magazine. But I can't decide which one is the coolest What do you think? VOGUE? Cosmo? Harpers Bazaar? Or any other? I love street fashion (like in FRUiTS) as well. Is there any mag like VIVI in China?

Thanks for every suggestion

12-04-2009
V.I.P.

I suppose if you live in Greece, and you love to buy them. You wouldn't mind paying the price. When I go on holiday abroad, I don't mind paying for a magazine that I know I can't get a hold of in the UK. But when I saw the price of UK Vogue in Greece, I was pretty shocked.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
subscription