UK Vogue April 2018 : Gugu Mbatha-Raw by Mikael Jansson - Page 4 - the Fashion Spot
 
How to Join
08-03-2018
  46
tfs star
 
frk-frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mos Eisley
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,828
Gugu is beautiful but the layout looks horrible.

__________________
"I hate hard workers. It must appear to be casual." - Karl Lagerfeld
  Reply With Quote
08-03-2018
  47
front row
 
LastNight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Manchester
Gender: homme
Posts: 465
It's a lovely issue - some really stunning cover-worthy images in Gugu's shoot...

Review
The Wonder of Gugu
Star: Gugu Mbatha-Raw
Photographer: Mikael Jansson
Stylist: Kate Phelan
10 pages (including article)


Urban Legend
Model: Natalie Westling
Photographer: Craig McDean
Stylist: Grace Coddington
9 pages


Rude Girl Rock
Models: Adwoa Aboah, Lina Hoss and Jazzelle Zanaughtti
Photographer: Nick Knight
Stylist: Kate Moss
12 pages


Dark Star
Star: Anya Taylor-Joy
Photographer: Craig McDean
Stylist: Kate Phelan
5 pages


The New Old Master
Model/Star: Freja Beha Erichsen and Nicolas Ghesquiere (NG only appears in 1 shot)
Photographer: Stef Mitchell
Stylist: Marie-Amelie Sauve
8 pages (including article)


Queen of the Night
Models/Stars: Donatella Versace, Jourdan Dunn, Claudia Schiffer, Rita Ora, Yasmin Le Bon and Irina Shayk
Photographer: Sean Thomas
Stylist: Jack Borkett
6 pages (including article)


Outside Edge
Model: Vittoria Ceretti
Photographer: Collier Schorr
Stylist: Sarah Richardson
10 pages



+ other small features...

Trends: Trench Revolution
Models: ?
Photographer: Scott Trindle
Stylist: Jack Borkett
2 pages


Jewellery Feature: Pretty Hardcore
Model: ?
Photographer: Sean and Seng
Jewellery Editor: Carol Woolton
Stylist: Jack Borkett
4 pages


Vogue Partnership: A Life Less Ordinary
Models: Avital Langer and Sofia Mechetner
Photographer: Yaniv Edry
Stylist: Hanna Kelifa
6 pages

__________________
Instagram

Last edited by LastNight; 08-03-2018 at 01:30 PM.
  Reply With Quote
08-03-2018
  48
V.I.P.
 
zzzyao76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Taiwan
Gender: homme
Posts: 4,575


Quote:
Originally Posted by LastNight View Post
Review
The Wonder of Gugu
Star: Gugu Mbatha-Raw
Photographer: Mikael Jansson
Stylist: Kate Phelan
10 pages (including article)

UK Vogue Digital Edition

  Reply With Quote
08-03-2018
  49
V.I.P.
 
zzzyao76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Taiwan
Gender: homme
Posts: 4,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastNight View Post
Urban Legend
Model: Natalie Westling
Photographer: Craig McDean
Stylist: Grace Coddington
9 pages

UK Vogue Digital Edition

  Reply With Quote
08-03-2018
  50
V.I.P.
 
zzzyao76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Taiwan
Gender: homme
Posts: 4,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastNight View Post
The New Old Master
Model/Star: Freja Beha Erichsen and Nicolas Ghesquiere (NG only appears in 1 shot)
Photographer: Stef Mitchell
Stylist: Marie-Amelie Sauve
8 pages (including article)

UK Vogue Digital Edition

  Reply With Quote
08-03-2018
  51
V.I.P.
 
zzzyao76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Taiwan
Gender: homme
Posts: 4,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastNight View Post
Outside Edge
Model: Vittoria Ceretti
Photographer: Collier Schorr
Stylist: Sarah Richardson
10 pages

UK Vogue Digital Edition

  Reply With Quote
08-03-2018
  52
V.I.P.
 
zzzyao76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Taiwan
Gender: homme
Posts: 4,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastNight View Post
Dark Star
Star: Anya Taylor-Joy
Photographer: Craig McDean
Stylist: Kate Phelan
5 pages

UK Vogue Digital Edition

  Reply With Quote
08-03-2018
  53
V.I.P.
 
zzzyao76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Taiwan
Gender: homme
Posts: 4,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastNight View Post
Rude Girl Rock
Models: Adwoa Aboah, Lina Hoss and Jazzelle Zanaughtti
Photographer: Nick Knight
Stylist: Kate Moss
12 pages

UK Vogue Digital Edition

  Reply With Quote
08-03-2018
  54
V.I.P.
 
zzzyao76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Taiwan
Gender: homme
Posts: 4,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastNight View Post
Queen of the Night
Models/Stars: Donatella Versace, Jourdan Dunn, Claudia Schiffer, Rita Ora, Yasmin Le Bon and Irina Shayk
Photographer: Sean Thomas
Stylist: Jack Borkett
6 pages (including article)

UK Vogue Digital Edition

  Reply With Quote
09-03-2018
  55
V.I.P.
 
zzzyao76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Taiwan
Gender: homme
Posts: 4,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastNight View Post
Vogue Partnership: A Life Less Ordinary
Models: Avital Langer and Sofia Mechetner
Photographer: Yaniv Edry
Stylist: Hanna Kelifa
6 pages

UK Vogue Digital Edition

  Reply With Quote
09-03-2018
  56
V.I.P.
 
zzzyao76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Taiwan
Gender: homme
Posts: 4,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastNight View Post
Jewellery Feature: Pretty Hardcore
Model: ?
Photographer: Sean and Seng
Jewellery Editor: Carol Woolton
Stylist: Jack Borkett
4 pages

UK Vogue Digital Edition

  Reply With Quote
09-03-2018
  57
MON
V.I.P.
 
MON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Le Monde
Gender: homme
Posts: 9,721
Its a pity and a shame that the simple yet effective art direction that the magazine has inside is not reflected on the cover.

Donít get me wrong though, the magazine fees like a cheap knockoff of the last year of Carineís Vogue Paris. From the font, art direction.

  Reply With Quote
09-03-2018
  58
V.I.P.
 
elle_gb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Thailand
Gender: homme
Posts: 4,182
I love Kate's edit and great to see Nick Knight shooting a story again.

  Reply With Quote
09-03-2018
  59
Hell on Heels
 
mistress_f's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Rome
Gender: femme
Posts: 6,978
i find punk / skins / subcultures themed editorials to be tired and 99 per cent of the time very cringe worthy, but i like nick knight's ed, at the very least he knows what he's doing.

it's also the only interesting editorial here. I love Freja but there's nothing that interests me there, same with natalie's.

Gugu's ed is terrible and she deserves so much more than that

  Reply With Quote
09-03-2018
  60
V.I.P.
 
Zorka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Belgrade
Gender: femme
Posts: 9,266
EDITOR’S LETTER



UK Vogue Digital Edition

__________________
On Borrowed Time
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2018, april, gugu, jansson, mbatharaw, mikael, uk, vogue
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. ©2018 All rights reserved.