How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-09-2010
V.I.P.

Fresh start of Cheryl? Is this something we should be reading about in fashion magazines like Vogue? Shulman is such a ... she should work for Hello or OK...

06-09-2010
V.I.P.

not again. once was enough.

V.I.P.

ontd

That is all.

06-09-2010
backstage pass

She looks really uneasy and awkward, I hate the cover. Why do a summer cover in an autumn month?

06-09-2010
front row

love Cheryl but the cover is err, it looks fresh and colorful but absolutely for summer or spring, not autumn, plus her expression looks weird, like some Japanese Teen magazine cover girls

V.I.P.

Oh dear God this is a horrendous gaudy mess. From the vile orange and pinky tones to those laughably cheap plastic weeds. Cheryl's pained expression says it all.

This is the worst British Vogue cover ever.

06-09-2010
V.I.P.

Woah im shocked how awful this cover is, truly terrible. I was rooting for them to make a stunning cover with her, since its not that hard because she is beautiful & photogenic, and they do that to her face?! With those colours? Pitiful!

06-09-2010
backstage pass

she looks like Monica Bellucci!!!

06-09-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
THE October issue of Vogue is out this week. With Cheryl Cole starring on her second cover, Alexandra Shulman discusses her enduring appeal.
"It's been 18 months since we published our original story about Cheryl Cole and despite mutterings that she was a flash-in-the-pan phenomenon, her popularity has stuck, her story continuing to intrigue. She is particularly popular with the Vogue team, since our cover shoot took place only 24 hours before she was diagnosed with malaria. Although she felt really unwell on the shoot, she was a real trouper, sticking with us and working though the day. Of course, at that stage nobody knew what the problem was. We are all very grateful to her for her stoicism."
In her first interview since leaving Ashley, she talks to Christa D'Souza about single life, feeling betrayed and her motivations.
"I've got to take everything that's happened and learn from it," Cole says in the interview. "I accept that that's a chapter of my life that's finished. And I've just got to be grateful that I've got so many good things going on. I have. And there's no small children you know?"
Other highlights from the new issue include Tim Walker's fashion story, Russian Dolls, inspired by the forthcoming Victoria & Albert Museum's exhibition on the Ballets Russes, and an in depth interview with Rebecca Hall, one of the acting world's brightest film stars.
*vogue.co.uk

you soft and only

Well that explains everything.

06-09-2010
V.I.P.

Hahah that actually makes me like the cover a bit, huge respect to her for being a pro even when sick, no Lohan antics from Cole. The cover is still rather unfortunate, and could be better of course, but UK Vogue's covers with their horrible colours, do translate more in print.

06-09-2010
MON
V.I.P.

I actually like it. It`s soft, it`s cute but not strong though. I`m a bit bothered on the softness because it`s a fall issue and the cover looks so spring. But over-all it`s okay. HATE THE NEW FONT

MON
V.I.P.

vogue.co.uk

V.I.P.

Noooooo! Not her again. Please can she just go away? She has no style whatsoever. Dreadful cover, too.

V.I.P.

"Exclusive Update" is the kind of headline you expect to see on Grazia not Vogue.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, cheryl, cole, demarchelier, october, patrick, uk, vogue