How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-06-2006
V.I.P.

seriously is the pregnant look in lately? what's all with the covers of women pregnant? i can stand natalia v on vogue uk and vogue paris but britney??????

28-06-2006
I loved you

looks bad... very bad.

28-06-2006
V.I.P.

Er...she doesn't look good pregnant...some women do...not her.

28-06-2006
backstage pass

Britney at Bazaar Magazine
Wow the new Pics of Britney. She looks gorgeous
What do you say about the pictures?

28-06-2006
trendsetter

SHe does not look flattering at all. Her face is ugh..unexplainable. She's just not pretty. she's not like before anymore and i dont think she will ever be. Photoshop can't help her anymore. the whole shoot is just not right. oh why did they give her a cover?

28-06-2006
V.I.P.

I just saw these on JJB and first words out of my mouth -

"nooooooooooooooooooooooooo I don't wanna see that - Yuck "

I had to come on here to see what you all said. I think the cover is wrong. This is not a fashion cover this is a Playboy cover. It's not classy it's tacky and her hair is disgusting. I can't believe Britney want's to go down this road. I thought she was better than that. If it is a pub stunt then she is just so sad (I wish there was a smilie that shook it's head from side to side named disappointed)

28-06-2006
V.I.P.

oh my god. just no words to describe how tacky that is. she makes that viktor and rolf head piece look like a baseball mit. i think i threw up a little in my mouth

Last edited by city girl; 28-06-2006 at 02:00 AM.
28-06-2006
backstage pass

This is one of the tackiest photoshoot I've ever seen... gross

28-06-2006
tfs star

I think she looks nice, but then that fact is completely unimportant when you consider that she blasts people for wanting to know about her life and invading her privacy, yet she has no qualms about broadcasting nude pictures of her around the world? What, are we supposed to turn our heads and not buy the magazine because she likes to be 'private' and 'keeps to herself'? If she's such a private person, why would she have done this?

It's such an obvious publicity stunt. Her PR team are working on overdrive to rehaul her image as a mother and as a celebrity. She is pretty much currently in Tara Reid territory... ie people have no respect for her.It's actually almost insulting that she expects people to see these photos and change their minds about her. I think it'll take a lot of work, more subtle work at that for her to regain the public image she enjoyed a few years ago. You'd think they would have been more subtle about it though, they seem really desperate.

Okay rant over

Last edited by ckashie; 28-06-2006 at 02:34 AM.
28-06-2006
backstage pass

Dont want to say anything bad about her (though I dont likr her really) she`s pregnant and all... but the ed is

Last edited by Galini; 28-06-2006 at 05:34 AM.
28-06-2006
Meg
inspired contemplation

I may be in the minority here but I don't mind it. This is the best she's looked in a LONG time and i think she looks glowing in the photos. Though the cover shot is a bit bleh. As for copying others, I highly doubt britney came up with this concept. She just agreed to it.

28-06-2006
V.I.P.

I dont like the cover picture but others are simply beautiful i think pregnant womans body is beautiful.And i love her hair color.She looks good with black hair.

28-06-2006
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg
I may be in the minority here but I don't mind it. This is the best she's looked in a LONG time and i think she looks glowing in the photos. Though the cover shot is a bit bleh. As for copying others, I highly doubt britney came up with this concept. She just agreed to it.
Just read this whole thread, and sadly had to wait til right near the end for a sensible post.

Britney does look good in this shoot. She's glowing (granted, that might be photoshop enhanced, but who here would turn down a "touch up" now and then?), and she looks like a woman. I think thats one of the reasons behind the Britney backlash - y'all fell in love with her as a 17-18 year old hardbody, and now she's a voluptious woman - and looks fab with it.

tfs star

Aside from all the present discussion, does anybody have a scan of the subscriber's cover? I hope it's better than the newsstand one.

V.I.P.

Terrible Terrible Terrible Decision

that is even WORSE than putting Lohan on the cover, and i never thought they could top that!!! how bad, bad bad

what has this mag come to?????? it shouldn't or consider itself a fashion mag anymore, that's least appropriate now......

HUGLY DISAPPOINTED

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2006, august, bazaar, britney, spears