How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-03-2006
No One Does It Like You.

Wow Karolínka is so hotttt!!! :drools: I can't wait to have my copy

...and cover... pretty disappointing... as always...

17-03-2006
V.I.P.

Pharrell

thanks for those pictures..

17-03-2006
clever ain't wise

The Karolina ed is VERY nice - love the colors. I like Mikael Jansson - he's done some amazing swimsuit eds

17-03-2006
V.I.P.

The cover sucks but I actually like some of the pictures. The red dress shot cameltoe is not flattering.

17-03-2006
front row

OMG!!! shocking...
vogue.co.uk

CAN you imagine Jordan making it onto Anna Wintour's list? The 27-year-old glamour model and mother-of-two is to feature in the US edition of Vogue for its "shape issue", which advises women on how to dress for their shape. Described in the magazine as "top heavy", Jordan is photographed by David Bailey looking demure in a Lanvin dress. For the benefit of the American audience who may not yet be familiar with her, she is referred to as a "living brand" and the article also defines the word "chav": "Chavs is the latest moniker for Britain's underprivileged white youthquake… stereotypical adjectives are binge-drinking, bling-loving, boob-displaying, Burberry-wearing." Jordan also has a chance to plug her lingerie range and her books, which she says she writes by using a tape recorder. "I talk," she says. "I'm not going to say I sit there with a pen and paper – I don't think anyone does that, do they?" (March 16 2006, AM)

17-03-2006
No One Does It Like You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caryanne
OMG!!! shocking...
vogue.co.uk

CAN you imagine Jordan making it onto Anna Wintour's list? The 27-year-old glamour model and mother-of-two is to feature in the US edition of Vogue for its "shape issue", which advises women on how to dress for their shape. Described in the magazine as "top heavy", Jordan is photographed by David Bailey looking demure in a Lanvin dress. For the benefit of the American audience who may not yet be familiar with her, she is referred to as a "living brand" and the article also defines the word "chav": "Chavs is the latest moniker for Britain's underprivileged white youthquake… stereotypical adjectives are binge-drinking, bling-loving, boob-displaying, Burberry-wearing." Jordan also has a chance to plug her lingerie range and her books, which she says she writes by using a tape recorder. "I talk," she says. "I'm not going to say I sit there with a pen and paper – I don't think anyone does that, do they?" (March 16 2006, AM)
Lady Wintour must be mad! She should undergo medical treatment!

God Save McQueen

oh yeah, i didnt even notice it. its inthe beggining of the issue, kinda apart from the other shape issue stuff.

the title of the article is "Making It Big" and the subtitle reads "Katie Price's fame in Britain is paramount - and so are her 32DD breaks. With Vicki Woods as witness, the busty celebrity and pop-star wife beter know as Jordan gets a dramatically demure makeover"

i really only know who she is from ontd, lol

17-03-2006
V.I.P.

I agree with you guys Anna Wintour must be mad to put Jordan in vogue,i thought that was just a rumor is it true?We dont have april issuse yet!Oh god its sad what are they doing with Vogue when even Jordan makes in it,its beyond sad!

17-03-2006
trendsetter

Your so right

still here

Quote:
Originally Posted by caryanne
For the benefit of the American audience who may not yet be familiar with her, she is referred to as a "living brand" and the article also defines the word "chav": "
That's funny because when I saw her in the issue, I was like, who the hell is this person?? And they're all cryptic about who she actually is/what she actually does, I only understand who she is now from the tfs posts...

p.s. I was confused with the whole katie/jordan thing too...then I decided, wait, a woman with fake boobs this big is not worth the time I'm spending trying to figure her out

Last edited by mundodabolsa; 17-03-2006 at 02:45 PM.
17-03-2006

Solange and Caroline!

I have now become blind from all other news regarding this issue

17-03-2006
backstage pass

JORDAN IN VOGUE

http://www.vogue.co.uk/vogue_daily/s...asp?stid=33753

17-03-2006
backstage pass

The cover sucks but It's not the cover that makes me buy it. It usually the Eds. that make me buy it. I'm glad it's the shape issue. I like seeing the clothes on other body types that skinny. I hope theres good ads.

17-03-2006
Amour Comme Hiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by masquerade
i just got the issue

the shape issue is always my fav but i hate how they dont profile the models anymore

Mythic Proportions (the shape ed)
Patrick Demarchelier

the models are: solange for thin, unknown for curvy, unknown for pregnant, caroline trentini and lindsay ellingson for tall, unknown for short, unknown for curvy, patricia schmid (??) for short

The other model that is short is Mona J And are you sure that that is Patricia? She says she is 5'9.5, which probably makes her 5'8 at the SHORTEST in real life. They tend to stay in the 5'5-5'7 department for the short section.

Last edited by KhaoticKharma; 17-03-2006 at 06:48 PM.
17-03-2006
V.I.P.

HOLY DAMN KAROLINA!!! Those legs!!!!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2006, april, vogue