How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-03-2008
V.I.P.

gah, someone get some scans already!

19-03-2008
V.I.P.

any scans?! ...

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jssy4eva View Post
I don't know about Raquel, but I do remember a picture of Angela Lindvall (I believe that it was the October 2006 issue. I have the clipping in one of my Angela folders...) Anyways, it was a picture of her breastfeeding, but that's the only time I can remember seeing that type of picture.
I know just the shot you are tallking about anyway that is not "showing your breasts" imo,specially if you look at Paris Vogue and all the boob flashing,what i meant is that it is non exsistant in US Vogue under Wintour.

19-03-2008
clo
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple_elegance View Post
gah, someone get some scans already!
I second that request! Scans, please!

19-03-2008
V.I.P.

There are no reviews yet Scans always come after that :p

19-03-2008
V.I.P.

you write wintour, your read antierotism

V.I.P.

^^

19-03-2008
The future is stupid

Hi guys...this thread is for discussing the April issue of US Vogue. If you would like to discuss Anna Wintour & US Vogue then please do so here.
And for those of you asking for scans. It happens every single month...someone scans & posts the images...so please be patient.

Thank You

19-03-2008
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaultier_Bandit View Post
Can you give us info on eds plz?
sure....

If I had a scanner i'd be scanning these for everyone but the one that I do have does not work with this computer

The Editorial "perfect TEN"

Description: "Teaming with Olympic decathlete Bryan Clay, model Raquel Zimmermann hits the track in dresses for every size, winning the shape game with flying colors. Photographed by Mario Testino."

LONG JUMP
features Bryan and Raquel who is wearing a Balenciaga vermilion and cream dress and Calvin Klein suede gladiator sandals which are honestly quite gorgeous!

JAVELIN
Raquel is wearing a turquoise chiffon evening dress by Hermes and on the second page Bryan is shot again with Raquel who is wearing a Louis Vuitton cherry-red silk dress with aqua straps

HURDLES
Raquel wears a Jil Sander fuchsia dress

SHOT PUT
Raquel wearing Versace tangerine sheath again with the calvin klein gladiators (which the more i think about it the more i want them) and on the opposite page she wears a Lanvin saffron ruffled dress

HIGH JUMP
She wears a magenta Donna Karen dress

DISCUS
Wearing a backless tank dress by Calvin Klein in Electric Blue and the opposite Jil Sander hot-pink ruffled tunic

100 METER DASH
In a really fabulous Lanvin apricot-orange silk dress that looks like it's straight out of a lanvin advertisement the way they shot it!

V.I.P.

Can't wait for this! Were they shot in a studio? Thanks a lot!

19-03-2008
trendsetter

The Editorial
"dream team"

"What's the secret behind the world's best bodies? Robert sullivan keeps score as superstar athletes go head-to-head with today's top supermodels. Photographed by Annie Leibovitz."

HANG TIME
Features Lebron James wearing Nike and Gisele Bundchen who is wearing an ivory dress by Calvin Klein.

A STEP ABOVE
Gisele wears Calvin Klein Collection alabaster T-Shirt Dress (also a personal must have) and Cartier bracelet. LeBron wears nike (my favorite of the two of them there is a photo of this earlier in the thread i believe with LeBron in a chair) Hair by Garren for Garren New York; makeup Gucci Westman

BREATHLESS
Features Michael Phelps and Caroline Trentini underwater wearing a peach Donna Karen dress.

MYTHIC CREATURES
featuring Michael Phelps and Caroline Trentini wearing Donna Karen a dove white full length dress. Hair, Didier Malige for Frederic Fekkai; makeup Gucci Westman.

RINK MASTERS
Apolo Anton Ohno with Doutzen Kroes who wears a Mui Mui mini skirt and Ohno wearing Nike

ON YOUR MARK
Ohno and Doutzen who wears an Antonio Berardi embroidered silk top and cotton flared miniskirt with Jimmy Choo heels. Hair Garren for Garren New York; makeup Brigitte Reiss-Andersen

LIFTOFF
Jared Rome and Raquel Zimmermann wearing a pleated J. Mendel cloud-white silk chiffon dress, and Rome wears Nike.

CROUCHING TIGER
Rome again with Zimmermann who wears an Oscar De la Renta cerulean shantung dress Hair by Christiaan; makeup, Gucci Westman

FREE FALL
Shaun White wearing Target T-Shirt and Jeans photographed with Daria Werbowy wo wears Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquiere silk jacket and pant (gold)

BACK TO BLACK
Shaun White with Daria who wears Alexander McQueen midnight bustier dress and heels. Hair by Christiaan; makeup Gucci Westman

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThiagoMello View Post
Can't wait for this! Were they shot in a studio? Thanks a lot!
some are most are outdoors which is quite nice

trendsetter

The Editorial
"pride of the nation"

"Elite athletes will converge in Bejing this August for the XXIX Summer Olympics with one shared dream. Here, eight supremely talented Americans of various shapes and sizes who have devoted their lives to the chance to compete -- and win."

Photographed by Annie Leibovitz

Features:
Allyson Felix (track star)
Kate Ziegler (swim champ)
Shawn Johnson, Nastia Liukin, Chellsie Memmel, Alicia Sacramone (gymnastics)
Jennifer Nichols (archery) wearing american apparel
Ronda Rousey (judoka)

trendsetter

The Editorial
"spirited Away" Shot by Irving Penn

I thought Jessica Stam but On a second look I believe it's Caroline Trentini in both photographs first wearing Christian Lacroix Haute Couture sun-yellow silk coatdress and coral-pink taffeta dress... QUITE GORGEOUS!

and in the second she wears Lacroix HC navy jersey t-shirt, midnight silk-faille ruffled skirt with silver cabochon trim

I do not have time to finish the last few but it is a beach shoot featureing Trentini called "just beauty" shot by Patrick Demarchelier QUITE beautiful!

k time for dinner TA TA LOVLIES!

boop

I can pick up a copy tomorrow and scan if no one beats me to it hopefully its out on Manhattan newsstands.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2008, annie, april, bundchen, gisele, james, lebron, leibovitz, vogue