How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-02-2013
fashion icon

Give it to her, she just had an phenomeon super bowl performance and up coming tour. I don't question at all why she's gracing cover this time.

08-02-2013
V.I.P.

Beyonce is beautiful as always, but the cover is just boring. There's nothing for me to be excited about.

08-02-2013
MON
V.I.P.

I LOVE HER! The cover not so much. There`s something off with the mouth.. it`s awkward. And there`s something wrong with the white sleeve... Although I must say, I expected SO MUCH

The editorial is gorgeous! Although, 2 straight covers from US Vogue with the Grey Background.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselmax View Post
The photographer is Patrick Demarchelier, not Annie Leibovitz.
Sorry, but i read in the "Cover Rumor Thread" than one of the users than Beyonce was been shot by Annie Leibovitz of her story, i never through than Demarchelier shot her & that said the cover was by Leibovitz & sorry for my mistake.

08-02-2013
windowshopping

I think it's pretty clear Vogue was trying to shock us with a simple cover for the not-so-simple Beyonce... Only it backfired. I would have loved to see Beyonce expressed as Beyonce! Nevertheless, she looks beautiful! Can't wait to get this.

08-02-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeycombchild View Post
Well it doesn't exactly fill me with the joys of Spring. It's okay, I prefer it to her first cover at least but I can't say I'm in love.
She looks ok, but where are the spring colors...black and white, to me, does not signal spring.

08-02-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by burbuja8910 View Post
Sorry, but i read in the "Cover Rumor Thread" than one of the users than Beyonce was been shot by Annie Leibovitz of her story, i never through than Demarchelier shot her & that said the cover was by Leibovitz & sorry for my mistake.
Actually,her new tour promo pics are shot by Annie Leibovitz:p

08-02-2013
tfs star

It looks okay for me..A bit plain and too safe but I quite like it

08-02-2013
fashion elite

She looks stunning, her skin takes center stage here, it's just radiant.

I love how she looks a bit more mature here, not "older" (her face never ages) per say but something the cover just radiates maturity which goes very well with her.

The hair and make up are another plus here, it's been a while since I've seen Beyonce with her hair up in a nice updo. The cat eye is amazing on her and here it's done with a nice twist, even the lip liner works, it's giving me a 60's vibe.

The one complaint is how photoshopped her torso is, her arms look awkward and the white space under her armpit too big and undefined. They could have just cropped the image and just let her stunning face do all the work.

08-02-2013
V.I.P.

Safe cover. I love the fact that she's wearing Balenciaga. I must say though that the shadow they're putting on their cover texts lately is bothering me. It looks cheap and dated.

08-02-2013
backstage pass

GQ cover, Vogue cover, Superbowl halftime show, the inauguration.... honestly I don't care to see the cover or eds or anything from her at this point.
She always appears affected to me and she's so overexposed right now, I'm sick even to hear her name!

09-02-2013
V.I.P.

So far, Beyonce's cover has been the weakest one this year. Like usual, I can't wait for the editorials.

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfl-001 View Post
GQ cover, Vogue cover, Superbowl halftime show, the inauguration.... honestly I don't care to see the cover or eds or anything from her at this point.
She always appears affected to me and she's so overexposed right now, I'm sick even to hear her name!
Well get ready cause she will be more in your face once she drops her single.

And I will love it, she will never be overexposed to me, the more the better!

09-02-2013
Mag Master

the ed seems better than the cover & wtf happend to her mouth

09-02-2013
V.I.P.

I'm just concerned with her mouth. It's kinda weird. But this is a nice cover. Although I still prefer her debut one back in 2009. This reminds me of Jennifer Hudson's in March 2007 as well.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2013, beyonce, demarchelier, march, patrick, vogue