How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-08-2010
V.I.P.

^I think so. A snap shot from the shooting with only Chanel, Karlie, Joan and Sasha was ran in Teen Vogue's September issue. Plus it says page 694 (showing it's part of a pretty thick issue).

Last edited by Mchunu; 17-08-2010 at 07:54 PM.

17-08-2010
you soft and only

Lara and Stella don't look too pleased in that photo.

17-08-2010
backstage pass

here is a behind the scenes video of one of Miesel's editorials.

18-08-2010
The future is stupid

David Chang! That's hilarious

18-08-2010
trendsetter

The FNO shot is beautiful!

18-08-2010
V.I.P.

I feel like my bf will kill me btw the 22 and 24 ...
* He wants me stop buying magazines .......

18-08-2010
windowshopping

I love Halle, yes. But this cover is absolutely not flattering for her. What's up with the Louise Brook's hair do? Her left eye? Her smashed right boob? And is that sun flower in the background? ... disappointed that this is the cover for Vogue SEPTEMBER !

18-08-2010
®

On The Town
US Vogue Sept 2010

*womenmanagement

V.I.P.

I can't get over the mass of random people in that ed LaRoux? Ugh.

But Kirsi and Kristen in the same picture is heaven

18-08-2010
V.I.P.

i get bored quickly..and usher? seriously?

®

Table of Contents

*justjared

V.I.P.

The cover is nice, but I wish it would be someone who had never done the Vogue Cover (
Christina Applegate, near of 40s, would have been a perfect actress to be on a Vogue cover - with her pregnacy, her breast cancer and her new movie with Barrymore.)

backstage pass

on the town was photoshopped way too much! i mean, that hardly even looks like karlie.

18-08-2010
tfs star

I loooooove this but the casting is sooooo dam random, i mean it just looks like the Balenciaga campaign cast met the Prada campaign cast then decided to throw a hip hop party(that's when Pharell, Usher and the BK player showed up ), but they also needed a Chef for the bash...and it doesn't stop here, let's also call the Party Twins!!!!!!! and there you go, a Meisel ed for the biggest issue of the year.....:p

18-08-2010
trendsetter

A run down of the issue:

Quote:
* Keeping with tradition, countless campaigns open the glossy, including Angela Lindvall’s karaoke moment in Prada, Karlie Kloss‘ Dior campaign, Anja Rubik’s Fendi tale
* One hundred sixty some pages in, the table of contents begins, followed by a video screen shot of the Victoria’s Secret models on the beach in Long Island
* Anna Wintour’s Letter From the Editor is flanked with a shot of seven models rushing down the steps of Lincoln Center, dressed in this year’s Fashion’s Night Out t-shirt
* Side note - is that Behati Prinsloo we spot posing for Ann Taylor Loft? Way to go on the cool factor, Loft
* A look into the life of Helmut Lang provides a tender moment between the designer and Shalom Harlow back in 1995 ()
* An obsession with army green leads to street style moments with Kate Moss and Brooklyn Decker
* Brand new brides, Lara Stone and Coco Rocha show off their stunning gowns by Riccardo Tisci and Zac Posen, respectively
* Raquel Zimmermann opens the fold-out preview of FNO’s extravaganza, wearing the special hoodie and tee on the streets of NYC
* Miranda Kerr and Jessica Stam earn a Vogue mention for their maxi dress and floral style
* Jacquelyn Jablonski poses alongside Marco Zanini as Hamish Bowles weaves the tale of his time at Rochas then later debuts the Hessnatur by Eviana Hartman knit cap that will be on the heads of all editors come fall
* Tonne Goodman gushes over Lily Cole’s latest venture, her work with eco-friendly knitwear brand North Circular
* Doutzen Kroes shows off her solar power in a beauty feature, sporting this season’s much talked about turban style
* Guinevere van Seenus, Carolyn Murphy, Liya Kebede, Kristen McMenamy, Stella Tennant, Kirsi Pyrhonen, Karlie Kloss, Joan Smalls, Mirte Maas, Daria Strokus, Jourdan Dunn, Miranda Kerr, Lara Stone, Valerija Kelava, Eliza Cummings pose alongside Robert Fairchild, Kathryn Morgan, Pharrell Williams, Christina Ricci, Yi Jianlian, Usher, Rachel Weisz, Terence Koh, Carolina Herrera, Ryan McNamara, Elly Jackson, Dakota Fanning, Hayden Christensen, Eddie Redmayne, David Chang, Tony Vincent, the Olsen twins, Henrik Lundquvist, and Naomi Watts in a garden style editorial that pairs fashion with celebrity
* Lara Stone shows off the sweaters of the season, and her stunning engagement ring
* Karlie Kloss takes on the checks and balances of Wall Street as fashion shows an obsession with plaid
* Isabeli Fontana shows the brilliant pairing of lace and leather for photographer David Sims
* Victoria’s Secret babes Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes, Chanel Iman, Adriana Lima, and Alessandra Ambrosio revel in their current va-va-voom moment as high fashion appreciates curves
* Karlie Kloss, Joan Smalls, Liu Wen, Magdalena Frackowiak, Jourdan Dunn, and Lais Ribeiro display the appreciation for multi ethnic style
* Liya Kebede, Karolina Kurkova, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Karlie Kloss, Lara Stone, Caroline Trentini, Joan Smalls, Doutzen Kroes, Chanel Iman, Sasha Pivovarova, Lily Donaldson, Stella Tennant, and Jourdan Dunn juxtapose high fashion skirts with FNO’s newest t-shirt design
* Miranda Kerr, Joan Smalls, Guinevere van Seenus, and Stella Tennant are ladies in waiting, bringing the long skirt obsession to the forefront of style
* Kemp Muhl and her boyfriend Sean Lennon, Tao Okamoto, Rose Cordero flaunt a few styles you should be rocking on Fashion’s Night out!
modelinia

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, berry, halle, mario, september, testino, vogue