How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-03-2006
my loves a pony.

that's so beautiful, why is she not on the cover instead of that crazy lady??

And we liked to party
and we kept it live
and we had a three volume tome of contemporary slang
to keep a handle on all this jive.

12-03-2006
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

Natalie's ed is very beautiful but Teri's story ios going to sell more copies, its all over the internet and tv and i guess the people at VF are trying to sell mags

12-03-2006
V.I.P.

Is it just me or this with Teri Hatcher is plain wrong.Its noble whats she done: put the man in prison and share her story but why in such bad taste.She told the story about how she was sexually molested and yet she is on the cover in her pants and covering her brests looking like a horny teenager-Why?This is a sad story so there is no need to appear on cover half naked its just not right.Just one moore proof how messd up things like morality and other virtous are in Hollywood!

12-03-2006
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emil
Is it just me or this with Teri Hatcher is plain wrong.Its noble whats she done: put the man in prison and share her story but why in such bad taste.She told the story about how she was sexually molested and yet she is on the cover in her pants and covering her brests looking like a horny teenager-Why?This is a sad story so there is no need to appear on cover half naked its just not right.Just one moore proof how messd up things like morality and other virtous are in Hollywood!
I think the photoshoot was done before the article...so you can't blame teri.

12-03-2006
front row

Quote:

While I know what you mean, it's the same as what happened with Christina Ricci last year: she went to a rape benefit wearing a Proenza Shouler see-through dress/you could see her legs. Everyone was all "how ironic!" but the point is that no matter what someone is wearing, that doesn't give the attacker/raper/etc. to victimize them.

███████████████

Nice edetorial of Natalie Portman, who is the photographer of the ed of Teri Hatcher??

12-03-2006
go red sox

^Michael Thompson

Last edited by peacelover142002; 12-03-2006 at 04:10 PM.
12-03-2006
V.I.P.

Zoolander!I am not saying that because she is dressed like that she should be rapped,God no,i am saying that she should at least wear some dress but like Dieselmax wrote the photoshoot was done before the article so i understand and didnt know that !

12-03-2006
V.I.P.

Zoolander!I am not saying that because she is dressed like that she should be rapped,God no,i am saying that she should at least wear some dress but like Dieselmax wrote the photoshoot was done before the article so i understand and didnt know that !

12-03-2006
███████████████

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelover142002
^Michael Thompson
thanks

12-03-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Stylin
Natalie's ed is very beautiful but Teri's story ios going to sell more copies, its all over the internet and tv and i guess the people at VF are trying to sell mags
"i guess" ....

V.I.P.

Quote:
"i guess" ....

V.I.P.

Quote:
"i guess" ....

windowshopping

Does this issue come with the best dress list!
I was wondering if the April issue of VF includes a Best Dress List, because I know the last two years April has always included the list.

If so, who is on it?
If no, will it be in another issue?

18-03-2006
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannyD
I was wondering if the April issue of VF includes a Best Dress List, because I know the last two years April has always included the list.

If so, who is on it?
If no, will it be in another issue?
It will be in september's issue this year

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2006, april, fair, vanity