How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-11-2008
Mr. Magic

^...

thanks for posting MMA !

13-11-2008
backstage pass

Kate looks lovely. I can't wait to read the article, I wish at 33 she wasn't still struggling with silly body image issues!

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by deschanel View Post
Kate looks lovely. I can't wait to read the article, I wish at 33 she wasn't still struggling with silly body image issues!
Well, the fact that Kate is still struggling with her confidence at that age should show you how serious body image issues really are. They are not easy to overcome at all. I, for one, applaud Kate for the progress she has made. She is brimming with grace and beauty in these photos, and I can't wait to see her new films!

13-11-2008
V.I.P.

I think she seriously has come off a bit silly with this whole issue, first she is insulted that they said she was airbrushed everyone and their mother know that its a given for any magazine, and now she is throwing a fit because it was a real fur she posed on?Pleasee its not that hard to distinguish real from fake fur, specially when you are laying on it nakidd.

Still love her as an actress but Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

13-11-2008
French Chic

I think this is a great issue and Kate Winslet is arguably the best actress of her generation.........in my opinion also. But she dosen't half talk some utter bollocks. She really needs to keep a lid on it in interviews as this isn't the first time over the years where she had dug herself a huge hole.
To be honest I thought she would have learned by now, as she has had some bad press over her sometimes thoughtless and flippant remarks.
As an actress thought the one to beat. Also looks great here.

scenester

Wasn't this issue supposed to be "Movies Rock" featuring Ben Barnes and Camilla Belle as Tony and Maria from West Side Story? I thought that was the rumour de jour awhile back. I was looking forward to the photoshoots.

Last edited by Cosabella; 13-11-2008 at 06:50 PM.
14-11-2008
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dalloway View Post
I think she seriously has come off a bit silly with this whole issue, first she is insulted that they said she was airbrushed everyone and their mother know that its a given for any magazine, and now she is throwing a fit because it was a real fur she posed on?Pleasee its not that hard to distinguish real from fake fur, specially when you are laying on it nakidd.

Still love her as an actress but Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
TOTALLY Agree!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street_a_Licious View Post
Angie? is that you? :lo:
LOLLLLOLLLL

15-11-2008
V.I.P.

kate is definitely one of my fave actresses.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2008, december, fair, kate, meisel, steven, vanity, winslet