Vanity Fair October 2010 : Lindsay Lohan by Norman Jean Roy - Page 3 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

31-08-2010
V.I.P.

That's a one good cover, didn't expect this to be that good, Lindsay looks great.

31-08-2010
fashion icon

Is Vanity Fair even a fashion magazine? Why does it get its own thread?

31-08-2010
fashion icon

It's a great cover. Vanity Fair really knows how to cash in on celebrities right when they've got a scandal.

31-08-2010
clo
V.I.P.

The cover is nice and obviously Vanity Fair is going to sell a lot of magazines, having Lindsay on the cover. But that's one magazine I'm going to skip. Already know too much about Lindsay, don't want to know any more.

31-08-2010
trendsetter

i agree the cover is great, she knows how to work the camera.

31-08-2010
front row

i have completely changed my mind from last night. really stoked for this issue.

31-08-2010
boop

The cover shot only emphasizes the bad and completely unnecessary plastic surgery this girl has had. Her lips look swollen and unreal - nothing like her original mouth. Tragic really. This is the kind of picture that could be good with a classic looking woman, in order to channel Grace Kelly it helps to actually have an ounce of the patrician refinement Ms. Kelly was known for and I say this not as an insult towards Lindsay. La Lohan was always good at giving that Ann Margret sex kitten vibe and in her better days she possessed a magnetism that was actually quite compelling.

I much prefer that inside shot, though Lohan would be smart to return to her roots and go back to being redheaded and pneumatic as opposed to looking like another of Hollywood's cookie cutter blondes. Lindsay had a certain something, I hope she gets back what she lost to hard partying, substance abuse and fair weather friends.

V.I.P.

She's looks good, lets just hope the interview matches up. I haven't been so impressed with the recent cover stories, nothing too revelatory.

31-08-2010
V.I.P.

I liked the idea, the pose, the colours; but Jesus Christ, she looks so bad that it makes me dislike this cover

31-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by loladonna View Post
Is Vanity Fair even a fashion magazine? Why does it get its own thread?
my sentiments too.

Here's an editorial starring Glee's Diana Agron

*vanityfair.com

backstage pass

she looks nice! I'm happy to see Lindsay! <3

31-08-2010
front row

she is so so so beautiful! i must have this cover!

31-08-2010

She looks surprisingly good.

31-08-2010
V.I.P.

Dianna Agron by Paola Kudacki

Quote:
Dianna Agron wants to show us another side, and we shouldn’t be surprised that she has one. The 24-year-old Glee star—she plays cheerleader Quinn Fabray, in case you’ve been in cryogenic suspension since 2009—grew up taking ballet lessons, but her nickname was Charlie, for her male alter ego and the star of the short stories she’d write in high school. She revered equally the poised Audrey Hepburn and the madcap Lucille Ball. And she’s become famous for playing a virginal, super-popular, conservative cheerleader who gets pregnant, joins the show choir, and starts agitating for all the misfits there. Can we pin her dichotomies on an Upstairs, Downstairs, Eloise-like upbringing? Agron grew up in hotels in Savannah and San Francisco—her father was a Hyatt general manager—and she credits this peripatetic childhood of watching travelers drop their guard for her interest in human psychology and, ultimately, acting. Her intrepid contrariety explains her latest film project as well: I Am Number Four, which comes out this winter and is based on the first in James Frey’s pseudonymous series of young-adult novels. “I’m likening it to Rebel Without a Cause,” Agron explained. “With supernatural elements. And aliens.” Having had the opportunity to perform chase scenes and jump off buildings, she’s ready to add other weapons to her pom-pom arsenal. “I want to be badass,” she cracked. We can’t wait to watch that.
vanityfair

Last edited by kimair; 31-08-2010 at 01:33 PM. Reason: images already posted
31-08-2010
V.I.P.

The cover looks surprisingly great! Love it. The Grace Kelly vibe is really evident.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, fair, jean, lindsay, lohan, norman, october, roy, vanity