How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-03-2006
The future is stupid

Vogue Australia April 2006

from ebay

13-03-2006
Reinventing myself...

^a take from the January US Vogue editorial....

V.I.P.

Why cant they shoot their own photos at least for the cover its VOGUE for gods sake,i mean we"ve all seen that picture and know where it is from!SAD,whats happening with VOGUE.And i mean with all editions least disappointing has been French until they put Sharon Stone on the cover!I guess there arent any moore people like Diana Vreeland around,who knew what Vogue was about:FASHION and not celebrity,politics and other ****!

16-03-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emil
Why cant they shoot their own photos at least for the cover its VOGUE for gods sake,i mean we"ve all seen that picture and know where it is from!SAD,whats happening with VOGUE.And i mean with all editions least disappointing has been French until they put Sharon Stone on the cover!I guess there arent any moore people like Diana Vreeland around,who knew what Vogue was about:FASHION and not celebrity,politics and other ****!
Australian Vogue doesn't have the budget and resources like US, UK, Paris and Italian Vogue do. The other Vogue's including Spanish Vogue takes eds out of those ones all the time. Australian Harper's Bazaar does the same thing.

Aussie Vogue might do this with there issues but their March/Sep/Dec are usually "special" issues done by themselves. They also have different articles plus eds on Australasian fashion which I think is good as you should promote your own countries talent over LV, Prada etc that have enough press as it is.

Anyway I got this issue in the post and it's quite good.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2006, april, australia, vogue