How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-08-2011
V.I.P.

Eugh, I will never get Helena and Eva's appeal. Claudia is the only one that looks good here, go teach them how to do it girl. This is an anticlimactic cover per se.

17-08-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiranYana View Post
I don't like the trying hard to be hot MILF poses
that!we know this ladies still look amazing but they made them look like some cheap *** cougars(just a bit fashionable)

17-08-2011
V.I.P.

I must say I am dissapointed. It could have been so much better. Even though I am not crazy about the cover I don't hate it and it is kind of growing on me... extremely slowly though... and I guess it is my bias that is kicking in;-)
I think the video was so promising but when I've heard who the photographer was I got a bad feeling.
I think Claudia is out of sync with the two others... expressions are equally bad... Even though i love Claudia I actually like her less because she is just standing there like a lighthouse... I don't understand all that 'fierce' obsession on this forum...
I must also say that we still need to see a HQ because it might change our opinion... although I don't it will have a big impact;-)))
really really dissapointing but hopefully the editorial is great...

17-08-2011
V.I.P.

this pic must've been the worst possible one, because Helena's expression is horrific. she looks like she's had too much surgery and her eyes look crossed. Claudia looks like she's drifted out to space. and Eva looks caught mid-pose. it's an editing nightmare. and i'm SURE that with these women, there were plenty of better shots to choose. the styling is atrocious. the dull lighting and grey background are so blaaaaaaaaah i can't handle it.

you've got 3 of the most successful and amazing supermodels ever and they style them in matching dresses and do a boring studio shoot?!!?

i wanted this to be like a Lindbergh Vogue Italia shoot from the 90s. or some dramatic Meisel shoot of debauchery and indulgence. these women were all MAJOR sex symbols and now they've matured into gloriously sensual mothers and THIS is the best photoshoot they came up with?!?!

take these women and throw them in some hot locales in Barcelona and Madrid, shoot them amongst the locals, towering over them, shining like the stars they are. show us what it means to be a SUPERMODEL. or do a natural shoot, with them in the fields or beaches, in nature. show the softer, maternal side of these women.

but this ... this??

hell. to. the. naw.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycanadian View Post
this pic must've been the worst possible one, because Helena's expression is horrific. she looks like she's had too much surgery and her eyes look crossed. Claudia looks like she's drifted out to space. and Eva looks caught mid-pose. it's an editing nightmare. and i'm SURE that with these women, there were plenty of better shots to choose. the styling is atrocious. the dull lighting and grey background are so blaaaaaaaaah i can't handle it.

you've got 3 of the most successful and amazing supermodels ever and they style them in matching dresses and do a boring studio shoot?!!?

i wanted this to be like a Lindbergh Vogue Italia shoot from the 90s. or some dramatic Meisel shoot of debauchery and indulgence. these women were all MAJOR sex symbols and now they've matured into gloriously sensual mothers and THIS is the best photoshoot they came up with?!?!

take these women and throw them in some hot locales in Barcelona and Madrid, shoot them amongst the locals, towering over them, shining like the stars they are. show us what it means to be a SUPERMODEL. or do a natural shoot, with them in the fields or beaches, in nature. show the softer, maternal side of these women.

but this ... this??

hell. to. the. naw.
agree... feels like such a waste... I hate the styling as well...

17-08-2011
tfs star

Great cast. Claudia is killing it!!

Mr. Magic

Ph: Tom Munro

vogue.es

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015
17-08-2011
V.I.P.

I love this editorial! cant wait to see others... many thanks Flashbang...

17-08-2011
fashion elite

OMG...THIS IS SO BAD
(Everything) WHat a shame!!

Last edited by jmrmartinho; 17-08-2011 at 04:37 AM.
17-08-2011
tfs star

Well, it could have been so much better and the photoshop ruins it. The edito with Claudia reminds me how great is the cast and that I use to love the photos of Tom Munro. Can't wait for Eva's.
Have you seen this :
http://www.vogue.es/videos/portada-v...eptiembre/1173

It looks like they thought of 3 covers. That would be great indeed.

Can someone tells when it's out ? Thank you.

17-08-2011
backstage pass

Helena looks weird, but i love the cover!!!

17-08-2011
V.I.P.

I dont like the idea of messy hair on the cover... but i guess the individual ones are better... i don't know i am still not impressed...

17-08-2011
V.I.P.

Only like the first shot from Claudia's ed, and i wonder why they killed the idea of three separate covers, even that there would look better than this mess!

17-08-2011
fashion elite

The individual ones are gorgeus!!

17-08-2011
trendsetter

I love Eva and Claudia... but Helena just looks awful.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, christensen, claudia, espana, eva, helena, herzigova, schiffer, september, vogue