Vogue Mexico & Latin America June 2018 : Sara Sampaio & Madison Headrick - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines

4 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Vogue Mexico & Latin America June 2018 : Sara Sampaio & Madison Headrick
Vogue Mexico : Sara Sampaio by Giampaolo Sgura:

Vogue Latin America : Madison Headrick by Giampaolo Sgura:

trendsetter

Vogue novias:

Vogue hombre:

Vogue Mexico via Twitter

V.I.P.

Vogue Mexico for the win! Both Sara's covers look great but I find the first one most impressive. It looks both summer and winter appropriate.
The LA cover is you usual cheese this edition got known for. Very outdated.

4 Weeks Ago
front row

I hate this thing of one magazine for all latin american people. They say about all those countries?

It should be Vogue Argentina, Chile and Colombia. They have Bazaar, Elle and Lofficiel. Why not vogue? Why every single country in europe are having them and not Latin America?

4 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caioherrero View Post
I hate this thing of one magazine for all latin american people. They say about all those countries?

It should be Vogue Argentina, Chile and Colombia. They have Bazaar, Elle and Lofficiel. Why not vogue? Why every single country in europe are having them and not Latin America?
I know! Especially when you consider that certain European countries will now have their own Vogue when their population doesn't even level up to a third of the entire LA. Chile has been a burgeoning luxury market for years now, yet Vogue would rather cluster their editions around Eastern Europe. Oh well, we'll see how well those editions will sell for them.

4 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Sara's cover is nice.

4 Weeks Ago
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benn98 View Post
I know! Especially when you consider that certain European countries will now have their own Vogue when their population doesn't even level up to a third of the entire LA. Chile has been a burgeoning luxury market for years now, yet Vogue would rather cluster their editions around Eastern Europe. Oh well, we'll see how well those editions will sell for them.
Yeah. I hate everything about this. The staff being in Mexico working in a magazine that will sell in argentin does not reflect that people.

4 Weeks Ago
backstage pass

Looking at the text, what does a ‘diversity rainbow’ have to do with a white model on a magazine from a country that is over 90% brown? (And has never had a brown model on its cover)

This makes no sense to me.

4 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVeed View Post
Looking at the text, what does a ‘diversity rainbow’ have to do with a white model on a magazine from a country that is over 90% brown? (And has never had a brown model on its cover)

Maybe they're taking some pointers from Edward Enninful. Lol. First with the 'nuevo Vogue' hash, now this.

In their defense, Im pretty certain they've been giving the afro latinas some coverage, especially the Dominican Republic squad (Ysaunny, Lineisy, Hiandra, Luisiana)

4 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Quote:
(And has never had a brown model on its cover)
that’s not really true though..

kind of a lazy post cause don’t have a lot of time right now but: a) both editions have a good chunk of their staff and target demographic based in Miami, reason why it’s so uninteresting and generic at best and not exactly about any country in particular, not even the Mexican edition; b) Latin American countries are not like the Netherlands and Portugal or Italy and Estonia (or god forbid you call a Brit Polish), lots of social movements, struggles, even entertainment stars/shows, pop culture and of course language are shared from Mexico to Argentina.. there are a ton of differences but nothing that has fractured the region for good and only a coin (or a magazine) would stubbornly insist on its union.

Last edited by MulletProof; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:33 PM.
4 Weeks Ago
backstage pass

Sara's covers all the way. That Versace hat on Madison is an eyesore

4 Weeks Ago
tfs star

The best Vogue Hombre cover ever!!! Love Sara's second one. And why they put another cover for latin america? Sara should be the only one. This magazine is beautiful, love what I see every month, but I can't say the same about its covers for Latin America. Mexico for the win, again Hope to see the Vogue Hombre Supplement with the latin edition, and not the brides one.

Last edited by ivano; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:35 PM.
4 Weeks Ago
tfs star

Quote:

It's about sexual orientation, I guess

4 Weeks Ago
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivano View Post
Mexico for the win, again Hope to see the Vogue Hombre Supplement with the latin edition, and not the brides one.
Generally, all supplements are included in the Mexico edition (including jewelry, beauty and collections each six months), I don't know if it is the same for Latin America.

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoHomme View Post
Generally, all supplements are included in the Mexico edition (including jewelry, beauty and collections each six months), I don't know if it is the same for Latin America.
until last year they published Hombre and Kids, they shutted down the beauty supplement for Latin America in 2015. The men's one is thinner than the mexican one, and doen't have fashion eds inside, only a the cover story.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2018, america, headrick, june, latin, madison, mexico, sampaio, sara, vogue