How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-09-2008
fashion insider

Raquel is not such an unexpected choice for Vogue Russia, they already put her on the cover a few years ago and also in editorial(it was great)...Russian Vogue was never exceptional...and they always used reprints, so I am wondering if the Anja editorial by Lindbergh is a reprint or it was taken especially for this issue??? Can somebody tell me?

25-09-2008
I love you too

Quote:
Originally Posted by radolgc View Post
Raquel is not such an unexpected choice for Vogue Russia, they already put her on the cover a few years ago and also in editorial(it was great)...Russian Vogue was never exceptional...and they always used reprints, so I am wondering if the Anja editorial by Lindbergh is a reprint or it was taken especially for this issue??? Can somebody tell me?
First of all, I actually think that it's the first appearance of Raquel for VR Are you sure she was in it before?
Second VR use reprints only with Hollywood's celebreties and very very rarely with models. I actually even can't remember when it was last time... Oh probably the Rehab story from VI in October 2007
And Anja's ed looks like original.. I think it IS original

achAT you're a master I you

25-09-2008
fashion icon

The eds all sound promising!
Thanks for the scans!

25-09-2008
the snail scanner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakomka View Post
First of all, I actually think that it's the first appearance of Raquel for VR Are you sure she was in it before?
Second VR use reprints only with Hollywood's celebreties and very very rarely with models. I actually even can't remember when it was last time... Oh probably the Rehab story from VI in October 2007

Привет sweetie! I you too . Any wish for one editorial?

I'm buying Vogue Russia for a year now and I don't remember there was any reprint in it - otherwise people here would have pointed that out.

25-09-2008
I love you too

Quote:
Originally Posted by achAT View Post
Привет sweetie! I you too . Any wish for one editorial?
Oh, you are so sweet But I really don't know. I will buy my copy tomorrow, so you can scan the one you like the most

25-09-2008
V.I.P.

Anja edd is not reprinted. Totally new! I'm sure.

25-09-2008
V.I.P.

thanks for your scans achAT the previews look amazing, thanks for posting

fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakomka View Post

well) You might think it is Raquel's first appearence for Russian Vogue, but I have been buying Russian Vogue since 1998 when it was lounched and they had a reprint from US Vogue EVERY SINGLE Month(or from Uk Vogue) and of course thay had original editorials and covers, especially shot for Russian Vogue! I am talking about magazines I have or had in my collection, so trust me, I am not dreaming!
She was on the cover of Russian Vogue together with Jessica Miller and I have the cover at home, so i will scan it and will post it, there was also an editorial...then there was another editorial with Raquel, which I think was also especially taken for Russian Vogue(but not 100% sure), I will scan them all and will show them here!
I haven;t bought Russian Vogue in a long time(cause it costs a fortune here), so I am not very well informed about the content and if they still use reprints. But all editions of Vogue, which are not among the major ones are using reprints(such as the Portugese,Greek,Mexican or Korean Vogue).
I hoped the Anja ed is a reprint, cause it would be too much to buy the Russian Vogue,too, but I guess I should buy it;(

25-09-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radolgc View Post
well) You might think it is Raquel's first appearence for Russian Vogue, but I have been buying Russian Vogue since 1998 when it was lounched and they had a reprint from US Vogue EVERY SINGLE Month(or from Uk Vogue) and of course thay had original editorials and covers, especially shot for Russian Vogue! I am talking about magazines I have or had in my collection, so trust me, I am not dreaming!
She was on the cover of Russian Vogue together with Jessica Miller and I have the cover at home, so i will scan it and will post it, there was also an editorial...then there was another editorial with Raquel, which I think was also especially taken for Russian Vogue(but not 100% sure), I will scan them all and will show them here!
I haven;t bought Russian Vogue in a long time(cause it costs a fortune here), so I am not very well informed about the content and if they still use reprints. But all editions of Vogue, which are not among the major ones are using reprints(such as the Portugese,Greek,Mexican or Korean Vogue).
I hoped the Anja ed is a reprint, cause it would be too much to buy the Russian Vogue,too, but I guess I should buy it;(
I've always looked for scans of that issue and that cover but there isn't any, It would be really appreciated if you posted it on Raquel's thread! I can tell you for sure it wouldn't be a repost

25-09-2008
I love you too

radolgc thank you for the answer unfortunately I had not buy Vogue in 1998 coz I was too young for fashion magazine But since 2004 I can tell you that VR very rarely use reprints. And the cover and main eds are always original

Last edited by lakomka; 25-09-2008 at 01:02 PM.
25-09-2008
the snail scanner

Anja Rubik, Catherine McNeil, Caroline Trentini
photo: Peter Lindbergh
preview index by achAT

25-09-2008
V.I.P.

Preview of Masha's ed looks exciting. Raquels looks nice too!
thanks achAT

26-09-2008
there is no fear

i am losing my mind over Beauties of the nightI hope we get to se eit big,thank you so much achAT for the preview!

26-09-2008
V.I.P.

interesting eds, who is the stylist to "Alone at home" and "Beauties of the night"?

28-09-2008
rising star

Photographer: Terry Tsiolis
Model: Anna Selezneva
Style: Simon Robins

scanned by me

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2008, october, raquel, russia, terry, tsiolis, vogue, zimmermann