How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

05-03-2006
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by em 692
save them, so that in the years to come you will be able to have a good laugh

I think i'll end up doodling on jessica's face when I get this issue in the mail lol. It'll make it more interesting :p

The editorial is great though

05-03-2006
V.I.P.

oh i see here are many people which affraid of W mag because of many celebs on the covers and inside
sorry but why don`t u affraid of "celebretification"of US Vogue etc?because it`s natural!
That`s what i wanna to say: it`s natural for American culture otherwise all this mags will just close cause they need to support the level of sales(or push them up)and the main audience it`s not fashionmaniacs it`s just celebrety interested personality ( and a lil` bit fashion )
so don`t worry all will be fine with your mag

05-03-2006
Fierce Flava

So does my april subcription come with cheesy bites?

06-03-2006
V.I.P.

Is...that Kate Moss? Gee, I like it. I would never have predicted she could do work this good anymore...

front row

i just got mine today. the kate edit is pretty great.

who are the models in the juergen teller "ladies of the night" edit? i recognize diana dondoe, but who are the other two girls? thanks!

that edit rocked in a typically bizarre juergen teller kind of way.

07-03-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizenkay
i just got mine today. the kate edit is pretty great.

who are the models in the juergen teller "ladies of the night" edit? i recognize diana dondoe, but who are the other two girls? thanks!

that edit rocked in a typically bizarre juergen teller kind of way.
this is Malgosia Bela and Shalom Harlow

07-03-2006
front row

lol. of course it is shalom! i musta missed that page. thanks alien! karma for you.

07-03-2006
earthbound

Oh, Kate looks wonderful. The last picture... wow.

08-03-2006
turn and face the strange

I think it's so stupid to stop liking a magazine just because of who they choose for their covers. Face it--magazines, like all corporations, are greedy. They choose things that will catch eyes and make people buy them. I normally get magazines for ALL of the content, not just covers!! Covergirls usually have short interviews/pictures anyway!

09-03-2006
V.I.P.

The Kate Moss editorial is great and i love her but did you guys noticed that she is in almost evrey issue of W?

09-03-2006
turn and face the strange

Yes, and I love it! I can see how people may find it aggrivating, but almost every editorial I see her in is STUNNING. My favorite as of late is the Goddess editorial with all of the beautiful grecian dresses and gold jewelry on the beach, and the horse. So gorgeous.

10-03-2006
V.I.P.

W FEATURE: PERFORMANCE

Iconic Kate Moss takes on another, very different icon, with sultry poses, frilled dresses, and tops, and artfully ruffled blond hair.
Photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

Right: Chanel Haute Couture silk tulle sequin- and bead-embroidered dress. Early Halloween vintage hat.

La Perla cotton and spandex bustier. Vintage Sant'Angelo bodysuit.

Jean Paul Gaultier black taffeta bolero with beige embroidery; Richard Nicoll white cotton voile blouse; Sue Stemp white cotton twill shorts. Dior hosiery.

Dior Haute Couture silk chiffon hood. Dior by John Galliano polyamide and elastane briefs. Dior bracelet; Emilio Cavallini hosiery.

Chanel Haute Couture black and white silk lace and tulle bustier dress with train and silk satin ribbon. Chanel Haute Couture neck and arm ruffles; Wolford hosiery.

V.I.P.

Oscar de la Renta silk charmeuse blouse with bow. Wolford hosiery (worn as armbands).

Chanel Haute Couture silk lace and tulle bustier dress with train and silk satin ribbon. Chanel Haute Couture neck and arm ruffles; Wolford hosiery.

Armani Privé black lace and tulle jacket with gems and jet beads.

Roberto Cavalli tan bathing suit. Dior necklace and bracelet; Agnelle gloves. Right: Gaultier Paris navy and white silk tulle bolero. Abaeté white and navy bathing suit. Natacha Marro for House of Harlot boots.

Dolce & Gabbana black Lycra spandex mesh bathing suit. Chanel Haute Couture gloves; Natacha Marro for House of Harlot boots.

Styled by Alex White. Hair by Oribe for Oribe Salon; makeup by Lucia Pieroni for Clé de Peau Beauté; manicure by Brenda Abrail for Carole Agency Paris. Model: Kate Moss/IMG. Fashion assistant: Marina Burini.

(style.com)

V.I.P.

gorgeous edit of Kate. . .

all i can think though is that i wish it was KK instead...

windowshopping

Anyone in here who can provide hi res (1000x2000 style) scans of this editorial (without these evil scan artifacts)?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2006, april, jessica, magazine, michael, simpson, thompson