How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-06-2008
rising star

I just got this in the mail! There are tons more pictures, most of them are really small and in a collage-type thing you see often with Weber eds. It's a very thin issue.

There is also an ed in the first half of the issue, shot by David Slijper and styled by Marcus Teo. The models are Karlie Kloss and Viktoriya (no last named given.)

18-06-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorefaith View Post
looks really great...kate still steals the show imo. :p .... not that it's a competition...
Oh yes, Kate is the best... always !

18-06-2008

^^Sounds like Sasonkina Thanks!

18-06-2008
V.I.P.

And btw, why everytime I see Lara Stone she's topless ? I am fed up with her boobs everywhere.

18-06-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampling View Post
I just got this in the mail! There are tons more pictures, most of them are really small and in a collage-type thing you see often with Weber eds. It's a very thin issue.

There is also an ed in the first half of the issue, shot by David Slijper and styled by Marcus Teo. The models are Karlie Kloss and Viktoriya (no last named given.)
are there more (small) pics of daria too?

rising star

There are a few small ones of Daria, but not too much -- she is probably the least used of the four models (Kate, Sasha, Lara, Daria herself.) In fact, I only count 8 picture with her in them, including the very small ones.

18-06-2008
V.I.P.

ok, thanks. i can't wait to see them, last time she shot with weber small collage-type pics were beautiful!

rising star

Poor Lara. I hope she never looks at this site. People are always talking about her boobs. How would any of you like it if there was a web site that constantly made reference to yours? She does have other nice features, and shows considerable talent as a model. For her sake I hope people will leave her (and them) be. No matter how incredibly delicious they are.

18-06-2008
rising star

I really believe if Lara's breasts weren't as large as they are, people would not be talking about them as much as they do...

18-06-2008
User Friendly

I think if she read this thread she'd survive... if she is comfortable taking it off she is probably also ok with people talking about them.. and plus she has also been called a "goddess" on this same thread so its not like its all bad.

the comments about her breasts are generally positive and ahem generous

18-06-2008
User Friendly

Oh and think about Kate Moss.. someone saying she looked like she was everybody's mom on this camp.. ouch gotta hurt!

18-06-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sister vladapeg View Post
Poor Lara. I hope she never looks at this site. People are always talking about her boobs. How would any of you like it if there was a web site that constantly made reference to yours? She does have other nice features, and shows considerable talent as a model. For her sake I hope people will leave her (and them) be. No matter how incredibly delicious they are.
It's not our fault that all she does is showing her boobs . If she feels comfortable with taking topeless pics then she must feel okay when people comment her boobs .

Last edited by MissAnia; 18-06-2008 at 01:43 PM.
18-06-2008
fashion elite

i went to six magazine shops in nyc today and they all told me to come back friday for the this issue.

18-06-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAnia View Post
It's not our fault that all she does is showing her boobs . If she feels comfortable with taking topeless pics then she must feel okay when people comment her boobs .
all the models used to be very confortable with their body being shot naked ... even in front of a whole team ... and we used to see more naked than we do now ... now with all those 14-16yrs old models, it's almost impossible ... and some are shy ... like the "old" Gisele ... Don't you remember this slogan "Free the Gisele 2 !!!" or something like that ...

Lara is perhaps one of those girls that doesn't care ... She's a model ... that's her job ...
and imHo the photog' ask her to show her boobs ... because it's not everyday we're having those kind of boobs in fashion ...
and perhaps because she's ok with showing them ...

Do you really think guys Lara comes on the set and says "hey let's shoot my boobs, today ..." I do not think so ...

but please could we move on ?

18-06-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerlinRocks View Post
all the models used to be very confortable with their body being shot naked ... even in front of a whole team ... and we used to see more naked than we do now ... now with all those 14-16yrs old models, it's almost impossible ... and some are shy ... like the "old" Gisele ... Don't you remember this slogan "Free the Gisele 2 !!!" or something like that ...

Lara is perhaps one of those girls that doesn't care ... She's a model ... that's her job ...
and imHo the photog' ask her to show her boobs ... because it's not everyday we're having those kind of boobs in fashion ...
and perhaps because she's ok with showing them ...

Do you really think guys Lara comes on the set and says "hey let's shoot my boobs, today ..." I do not think so ...

but please could we move on ?

But come on! I was just joking that I am fed up with seeing her boobs everywhere ! Don't be so serious .

And coming back to the topic.
I think that Kate looks quite young and fresh in those pics. I wouldn't call her "everybody's mom on the camp" !

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2008, bruce, daria, july, kate, lara, magazine, moss, stone, weber, werbowy