How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-02-2013
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

stunning but MM's style has gotten oversaturated in the media(no pun) this reminds me of LV ads and other editorials that they have done

07-02-2013
V.I.P.

natalias is soo amazing!

V.I.P.

Wow these covers blew me away. Love the styling the dark vibe everything, cant pick a fav cause there all fabulous. Cant wait for the main edit!

07-02-2013
V.I.P.

Natalia's cover is easily the best if only because she looks a bit more natural than the others. Lara's cover is ruined by that bizarre ribbon on her face and her uncomfortable expression. I'm growing tired of seeing Kate everywhere (how many covers does she have this season?) but she's the HBIC so I can let it slide. What I can't let slide is the outrageous amount of photoshop that follows her everywhere. She ain't foolin me.

07-02-2013
tfs star

With all three covers lined together, Lara's one easily stood out because of the different angle and that sniffish stare. But once staring at them individually, that red ribbon thing feels somewhat disturbing. So I will be going for Kate's cover on the stands. Overall I don't like the styling on any of them, but the mysterious allure compensates.

07-02-2013
V.I.P.

My favorite is Lara's by far.

she's got the look

I might be the only one but I'm like "Oh, really?" Honestly, I'm not impressed at all. How many times will I have to see Kate Moss during this semester? And when I say Kate Moss, I mean the digital doll which is already done for every photoshoot she's in...
All the covers look so safe, except for Lara's, which is edgier and the styling is better. The rest are really fake, even the clothes' textures. I could be happy with only Natalia and Lara, especially because their covers are the best.

fashion elite

Lara's is fascinating!! The other two are also beautiful, but looks similar in a way.

fashion icon

I love all 3 covers! Natalia's is my favorite! Love her stare! Kate's is good epecially because of that Prada outfit she wears. Lara's is comparatively the weakest one maybe because of the angle of the photo.

Can't wait to see what's inside this issue!

07-02-2013
V.I.P.

Natalia's cover is the best!

07-02-2013
trendsetter

Lara's cover would be my favorite, but I just can't abide that ribbon. I think I'll choose Natalia's. Or maybe all three. W must be using this multiple cover approach to get crazy people like me to buy all three. haha

tfs star

Natalia's the best for me..Lara's looks pretty awkward from that angle

07-02-2013
fashion icon

Seriously I'm fine with any of cover.

07-02-2013
V.I.P.

Natalia's cover is my favorite, I feel like it's the only one where everything from expression, atmosphere, styling, blahblah makes sense, not to mention it's the best she's looked in a while. A bit reminiscent of Pirelli 2008. The rest.. well.. Lara looks more Kate than Kate so I'm quite indifferent to the amount of photoshop and overexposure that goes on in most Kate's covers at this point.. and Lara's cover seems a bit too projective of whoever was on the set that day .. I mean, same concept for the other two, but let's just unbutton Lara a little more, wait, forget about buttons, and let's tie up her face.. it's kind of obvious it wasn't meant to be that sexualised, someone just got a bit horny carried away. Not that sexualised Lara ever hurt anyone but just saying.

front row

Lara's cover is my favorite, Natalia's in beautiful as well but I'm really into Lara's right now

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2013, kate, lara, march, marcus, mert, moss, natalia, stone, vodianova