How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-08-2011
V.I.P.

Why is Wonderland doing the same double cover thing with these two as Blackbook...odd.

19-08-2011
fashion icon

Kirsten looks so edgy and it's so different from that sweet Elle cover she did! Great covers of Alex and Kirsten. Wonderland almost always seems to hit it on the mark with cover stars.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXXX View Post
Why is Wonderland doing the same double cover thing with these two as Blackbook...odd.
Isn't Blackbook Kate Bosworth...?

19-08-2011
V.I.P.

what is up with that text the gold looks bad!

backstage pass

Quote:
This September, Wonderland’s “Priceless” issue celebrates all the things that money can’t necessarily buy – specifically: talent, style, taste and supreme luxury. Cover stars Kirsten Dunst and Alexander
Skarsgård take the lead, talking sex, danger, nudity and apocalypse in light of their starring roles in Lars Von Trier’s epic Melancholia. Joining them are rising film talents Jessica Chastain and Emily Browning, as well as a portfolio of young Hollywood stallions shot by renowned LA photographer Paul Jasmin. In music, we profile the world’s most defiantly un-commercial self-made musicians, from exciting new London label Night Slugs to Twitter rap sensation Lil B. In art, we go shopping with Tracey Emin, interview Auto Destructive art legend Gustav Metzger, and tap maverick fashion designer Walter Van Beirendonck to recommend some of his personal art heroes. Fashion taps into autumn’s key message: more is never enough, showcasing the season’s lurid skins, dark fetishes and strictly limited pieces. Then there’s commentary from the industry’s finest, including Tom Ford, Margherita Missoni, Peter Marino and Victoire de Castellane.

The Priceless issue is available in all good newsagents and bookshops from August 26
wonderland

19-08-2011
V.I.P.

I think this is the best Kirsten cover ever

V.I.P.

It's all about the arms!.

I was watching pictures of Alexander's siblings the other day.. it's unfair how handsome they all are, screw Kirsten and Kate, they ought to do a multiple cover thing with the Skarsgård brothers. I'll get Bill's!.

I'd probably buy Wonderland more often if it didn't come in a plastic bag. Major turn-off, I can never remember what the content's about.

fashion elite

^ No love for Stellan? :p The man is crazy talented and the patriarch of the family. But I agree, I'd pick up anything related to the Skarsgards. They seem like such a cool family.

Last edited by Ochi Chernye; 19-08-2011 at 08:31 PM.
20-08-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletProof View Post
I'd probably buy Wonderland more often if it didn't come in a plastic bag. Major turn-off, I can never remember what the content's about.
I'm guessing you're not in the UK? That's odd, it's never come in a bag here. It's not like it ever comes with a gift or supplements either to warrant a bag.

20-08-2011
fashion insider

No words to describe how handsome Alexander is. I like Kristen's cover too, I guess i will always have a special place for her, i always find her interesting visually and as an actress. This cover is no exception.

20-08-2011
front row

wow the first time I ever like a Kirsten cover :x

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueorchid View Post
Maybe the photographers aren't directing her to smile. Having a dopey grin wouldn't even fit the mood of this cover anyway.
Yeah obviously the photographer is in charge of directing, I didn't imply that if she grinned it would fit the mood of the cover because it wouldn't, it was just a simple question does she ever smile? Of course in real life she does, but when it comes to magazines in general its the same, lack of expression, it makes me think back to her US Vogue and recent Elle cover. Don't know why I'm complaining as Kirsten's dull life looking expressions seem to be working anyway, basically I'm hinting that it would be nice to see something a bit different from her, a bit more energy and personality coming through in the photographs would be good to see. I reserve any further judgement until I see more of what Wonderland has to offer.

25-08-2011
V.I.P.

Got the issue today and Alex and Kirsten both have great eds. There's also a Chanel Iman editorial with the new Tom Ford collection.

25-08-2011
tfs star

^^ preview please sounds really exciting issue

29-08-2011
trendsetter

Shot by photographer Miguel Reveriego and styled by Grace Gobb

i-know-something-you-dont-know.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, alexander, dunst, kirsten, september or october, skarsgard, wonderland