How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-05-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloan
They can be both good and bad. People need to look at ads as a way of conveying information. It is up to the individual as to how they will be influenced by a particular ad.
I think you said it quite simple. Ad's are there to tell us who is the best. It gives you the chance to say you want to be a part of a particular lifestyle.

21-05-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amélie
ok, here i go again...

the problem with advertising is that you can't really ignore it in this society and yes, it's jus a fact of life...

but the thing is...somewhere along the way, advertising went from telling people about a product to making people think they need the product...

my problem with it is that advertising will never tell the consumer "They're Okay" and thus so many social issues are created...

i do admire some ads though...Kenneth Cole and Bennetton, both hav pushed the limits amazingly...
Kenneth rocks! I love those saying of his. How I would love to work for him!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
advertising