How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-03-2012
front row

good for her...that means less of her on the runway

16-03-2012
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by loladonna View Post
I saw a cosmetics campaign in her future with her Vogue Paris cover and any picture of her face closeup.She has a flawless complexion and and a striking face. I think Estee Lauder is a perfect fit for her. Congrats to Arizona. It looks like she's entered the big leagues.
Absolutely. I can't wait to see how the campaign turns out.

16-03-2012
fashion icon

I didn't know Elizabeth Hurley was still a face of Estee. I still don't get why they tapped Constance Jablonski. They already had a blue-eyed blonde Caroline Murphy and all I see when I look at Constance is her nostrils.

16-03-2012
V.I.P.

When you have a girl like Constance, why add Arizona? Ugh.

Last edited by LagerfeldBoy; 16-03-2012 at 04:57 PM.
16-03-2012
V.I.P.

I feel like Arizona Muse appeals to mothers and daughters alike.. even grandmothers, her type of beauty comes and goes but always appears in a generation at one point, it's like people need to get back to conventionality after being exposed to the opposite.. and she does exude something that's not pedestrian at all, and very womanly and healthy and confident, all usual traits in their models and unusual combinations for a model in general. Thing is, if they didn't give this to her, another company would, so even if her addition isn't necessary for EL, I think it's better than not ever having her.

Good move, and I look forward to the ads.. if they managed to create wonders with Hilary and Constance, I can only imagine what Arizona's work will look like.

tfs star

I think she's more suited for beauty than the other three girls they recently signed. She's the biggest star to emerge in 7 or 8 years, of course it's only natural she nab a big contract. I'm looking forward to seeing her work. Pretty sure she's going to the THE lead face at EL from here on out.

Geometric Discharge

She's bound to be great.. as long as she doesn't have to walk anywhere.

16-03-2012
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

well she does have that expensive look of Ladies who lunch so its a perfect fit

fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinciano View Post
I think she's more suited for beauty than the other three girls they recently signed. She's the biggest star to emerge in 7 or 8 years, of course it's only natural she nab a big contract. I'm looking forward to seeing her work. Pretty sure she's going to the THE lead face at EL from here on out.
I agree. Plus she's one of the few models right now who has a distinctive face. She doesn't look like a copy of some other more famous model from a prior season like a lot of the new girls flooding the market.There are so many models right now who I can't tell apart but no one looks like Arizona.

Last edited by loladonna; 16-03-2012 at 06:22 PM.
16-03-2012
tfs star

Um....why?

Arizona is such a joke. I'm not trying to be rude and I know there are those that like her, but this girl is pure hype and nothing else. Yes, she has gotten quite a few blue chips and walked every major runway, but I really don't believe she deserves any of it. Her runway is terrible (I can't stand what she does with her mouth). Her print is mediocre. When she broke out on to the scene, they were OK. But lately, they have been terrible. She's sort of becoming a caricature of herself. All I see is soccer mom when I look at Arizona. I really don't see her as versatile as many make her out to be. But congrats to her.

Last edited by Ives927; 16-03-2012 at 06:45 PM.
16-03-2012
When in doubt, wear red.

I'm not saying Arizona is ugly but I really need a serious explanation of why her ?? Her beauty doesn't come off as cosmetic worthy, even in those YSL ads I've always found her a bit awkward. Moreover I don't think she has the personality of a spokesperson. Sometimes I find her a bit too calm, almost as if she was half asleep.

Congrats to her though. That's an amazing career move for sure.

fashion icon

Congrats to Arizona. Her print work always looks good and I hope this time as well.

16-03-2012
tfs star

She's already proven that she has a fantastic face for beauty and her smile is great as well, my only concern is her hair. Hopefully they'll shoot her with her signature bob.

16-03-2012
V.I.P.

Good for her. I think she's better than any of the current three EL girls, though I like Joan among them. But I still regard her beauty as quite down-to-earth rather than elegant and classic, so I doubt if she would give it graciousness like Elizabeth, Carolyn, Liya and Hilary do. Well, I'll wait and see..

17-03-2012
trendsetter

EL Director is out of brain.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
arizona, estee, face, lauder, muse, newest