How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

02-10-2005
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
im sorry but when people are at their lowest, others will dig up anything they can find to trample on them more.
it shows a complete lack of humanity and love
Perfect words for my opinions on this sorry saga.

I do wonder what H&M, Chanel and Burberry would do if their present customers who shall we say live in the fast lane like Kate Moss, suddenly took their business elsewhere. I'd love to see that happen.

02-10-2005
GCc
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Muck
I can't believe you guys think she looks like a normal 31 y.o. in those pics. If my skin looked as ashen and pallid as that . I'd be really upset. I'm 35 and I have a healthy glow.
are you kidding
granted, kate looks hungover 99% of the time but she looks like a YOUNG 31 year old.

02-10-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCc
are you kidding
granted, kate looks hungover 99% of the time but she looks like a YOUNG 31 year old.
I disagree....

Perhaps I didn't express myself too well - I'm worried that we think that it's acceptable to look drug f**cked, or too thin or whatever. I'm worried that we are giving our kids the message that that looks cool, that it's ok, whatever. So many stars to me look ill and emaciated and I worry that we are giving out the message that that's cool, that's beautiful.

I remember when I first saw those Glasto Kate shots - I was shocked - I thought 'she looks so ill and strung out', yet people here thought she looked beautiful. I know she is stunning, but to me, unhealthy isn't beautiful, no matter how perfect your bone structure is.

I hope I don't come across as being a bitch - I hope she gets well soon - it's just this wierd ideal of beauty that I see in the media - I don't think it's healthy.

Last edited by renferme; 02-10-2005 at 05:03 PM.
02-10-2005
Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by melt977
From Contactmusic.com

British actress RACHEL WEISZ is to replace disgraced supermodel KATE MOSS as the face of Burberry's signature fragrance.
Aww...that's the best news I've heard to come out of this mess! I love Rachel Weisz

~Madeleine Albright
02-01-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HauteFashion View Post
Im not being too harsh. Her career is over, mark my words
No comment

Just wanted to mark this

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
burberry, chanel, kate, moss, ways