How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-10-2006
tailored

Elettra Wiedemann signs with Lancôme
from vogue.co.uk...
following in her mom's footsteps...

Quote:
Elettra Rossellini Wiedemann has taken over her mother's job as the face of Lancôme. "When Elettra told me she had signed with Lancôme, I felt as if I had reunited with a dear friend," says Isabella Rossellini, who posed for the house for 14 years. Elettra, daughter of Rossellini and Jon Wiedemann, began modelling three years ago when she landed a contract with Abercrombie & Fitch. "Due to her cosmopolitan background, Elettra is a young woman of her time who lives in New York, regularly travels to Paris, which she loves, and always remains in touch with the world around her," says Odile Roujol, general manager of Lancôme International, said. "Simply by looking at her and listening to her, one knows that she will contribute her grace, intelligence and optimism to the Lancôme Vision of women."

Rossellini Wiedemann will be featured in advertising for a number of products, including new foundation, mascara and lip gloss. Her first ads, for skincare, will break in Asia at the end of 2006; other advertising campaigns will run worldwide starting in January 2007."

Last edited by kimair; 17-10-2006 at 03:45 PM.

17-10-2006
V.I.P.

Rossellini's Lancôme ads were magnificent. I hope her daughter (who's not a celeb thank god) continues the same way. I saw a picture of Elettra in a Vogue Paris editorial a year or so ago, she looked very edgy.

boop

Here is a video with Elettra talking a little bit about the Lancome ads.
http://media.revver.com/broadcast/58279/video.mov/20469

She's a pretty girl, can't wait to see the ads. Lets hope they'll be better than Lizzie Jagger's...

17-10-2006
VSFS 2009!

Yes....but the difference between Elettra and Jade is that....Elettra is actually pretty I was a bit upset at first because well...Daria is the face for Lancome and I didn't want her to share the spotlight

18-10-2006
clever ain't wise

I think it's going to look great. Elettra has the same quality of grace and purity that her mother and grandmother have.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
elettra, lancôme, signs, wiedemann