How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-03-2006
User Friendly

I wonder if Daria will get Chanel again.. it would be cool IMO.. she's a Chanel Icon now. If she does it 4 seasons in a row.. it'll really cement her place.

I want less Kate Moss.. sorry to her fans.. but yeah thats my opinion only.

I think Hilary should do Ralph Lauren.. she's perfect for them and she was look #2 at the show so who knows.. plus she has worked with them in the past (but it wasn't the main line I believe). Hopefully she'll get Balenciaga again.. but they rarely repeat models right?

And I think Heather Bratton has been doing mass editorials recently and she'll probabbly nab a campaign or two.

04-03-2006
fashion insider

I think maybe it'll be Daria for Fendi and Angela for Chanel?

04-03-2006
backstage pass

Cameron R would be ideal for Versace and Gucci... the return of the sexy model for two brands that made their names with sexy girls.

04-03-2006
V.I.P.

I think that Erin should to Fendi too...its kinda cool that Karl is the photographer for those shoots. Doesnt he shoot Chanel to?

05-03-2006
princely

I have a feeling Coco Rocha and Bette Frank are going to have good campaign seasons.

05-03-2006
tfs star

cameron russel for anything, i love that girl!!!!but am i the only one that thought daria looked stellar at dior, and was surpised to see heather close chanel, i am excited for the pics, needless to say.

05-03-2006
User Friendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJohnson
I think that Erin should to Fendi too...its kinda cool that Karl is the photographer for those shoots. Doesnt he shoot Chanel to?
Yeah he shoots chanel. He also uses the same styling pretty much and has been using the same models for the past 3 seasons (Daria and Brad)

05-03-2006
V.I.P.

Wow thats cool...i wonder if he makes $$$ from that too?

05-03-2006
V.I.P.

No not Kate Moss again. I'm getting tired of her! I have this feeling Versace will not use celebs again, they now got quite positive reviews for their show. They don't really need a celeb anymore to let people forget their clothes are ugly.

05-03-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by style_expert
No not Kate Moss again. I'm getting tired of her! I have this feeling Versace will not use celebs again, they now got quite positive reviews for their show. They don't really need a celeb anymore to let people forget their clothes are ugly.
I wish Salvatore heard that BAAHHAAHHAHA!!!

05-03-2006
V.I.P.

Ban Kate Moss.

I think Chanel should ditch Daria to somebody else...I think Daria has gotten far too much attention, she is boring.

I hope there will be a lot of more unknown models getting campaigns. I would also hope that the so-called alien squad wouldn't get too many campaigns.

Who's it going to be for YSL? It's been Karen for so long, but now she's pregnant, does that change anything?

I wish Christy Turlington would get a good campaign...I didn't like her for Chloé.

What about Calvin Klein?

V.I.P.

Nah Kate is everywhere! BLAH! i think Sesilee Lopez should be in chanel or something..i would like to see her in an ad

05-03-2006
V.I.P.

I would love Sasha to do Chanel

05-03-2006
V.I.P.

it wouldn't suprise me if Sasha won't get a lot of campaigns. She's a Prada icon! I can see Karen doing Marc Jacobs (she opened his show), even if she's pregnant. I think Calvin Klein will probably be Natalia, but I hope somebody else. I don't like models doing 2 or more seasons the same brand. Chanel should get rid off Daria ( I love Daria but still...)

05-03-2006
V.I.P.

Natalia for CK S/S was awful...

I hope they will get back to their usual style.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
0607, ad, campaigns, f or w