How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-04-2011
front row

Donna Karan - M: Isabeli Fontana, PH: Inez and Vinoodh, Info:twitter.com/inezandvinoodh

Quote:
Shooting Donna Karan Collection today with the amazing Isabeli and it has never looked better! Kisses Inez

Last edited by Fey Sommers; 07-04-2011 at 01:39 PM.

07-04-2011
V.I.P.

^finally a woman! not little girls! really great choice!

07-04-2011
fashion insider

Donna Karan with Isabeli? that's it!!!!!!!

07-04-2011
V.I.P.

^That is great news, I hope all the campaigns this season stop using this little amateur girls and get back to sexy... like DK did! and with all this about M&M shooting Versace probably they will too, M&M is all about sexy woman..

07-04-2011
V.I.P.

Isabeli is on fire!!!! Bottega Veneta, Escada and now Donna Karan. Goood for her. Can't wait to see it.

07-04-2011
Alluring

Isabeli being on roll is one thing, but casting her for Donna Karan is even more fantastic! What a perfect step for the brand.

07-04-2011
███████████████

Obiusly im not happy about the chanfe of Versace use M&M i hope the duo no copy the style over and over of Cavalli & MiuMiu

08-04-2011
fashion insider

Sorry Testinofan, but i'm REALLY glad, Versace campaigns were the WORST of every season, leave Testino with Vogue Usa, and let Versace with M&M let's see if they bring to versace the sexy and dirty thing again.

08-04-2011
███████████████

No are have the same felling obiusly i like Testino works but i dont think the campaings of Versace in the 7 years are BAD ,have good , Exelents & bads campaings example the last campaing of January Jones is a exelent campaing, anyway Versace this seasson have 2 campaing people remember Acsessories and fashion.

08-04-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Sorry Testinofan, but i'm REALLY glad, Versace campaigns were the WORST of every season, leave Testino with Vogue Usa, and let Versace with M&M let's see if they bring to versace the sexy and dirty thing again.
Yeah but Donatella seems to be over the sexy and dirty thing, or at least Abbey Lee seems to be the kind of sexy and dirty that she likes. I am interested to see who the cast is, perhaps that will be a clue.

08-04-2011
fashion elite

abbey and versace is just wrong bc i dont see abbey is sexy enough or at all for the brand.

08-04-2011
backstage pass

Dolce & Gabbana - M: Liu Wen, P:? info:vogue.it

Louis Vuitton - M: Sun Fei Fei, P:? info:vogu.it

Ralph Lauren - M: Sui He, P:? info:vogue.it

Quote:
One of the most appreciated one is certainly Liu Wen: in China, where she was born in 1988 she's a real star. She's the face of Este Lauder cosmetics company since 2008, the first eastern mannequin to have modeled for Victoria's Secrets; as well as being featured on the Chinese edition of Vogue and Harper's Bazaar, Liu is the testimonial for CK from Calvin Klein's perfume and Gap's. Rumors have her as star of the new fall/winter campaign for Dolce & Gabbana.
Fei Fei is the face of the Spring-Summer 2011 CK One campaign - shot by Steven Meisel - and Dsquared2's, in addition to being one of the protagonists of the fashion shows in 2011 and chosen by for the fall/winter collection by Louis Vuitton.
Finally, among eastern new faces, Sui He was one of the most popular in the latest fashion weeks in Paris and New York, where she trod the runways of Dries Van Noten, Diane Von Furstenberg and Ralph Lauren, who chose her for the new winter campaign.
http://www.vogue.it/en/shows/odditie...-models-cinesi

08-04-2011
V.I.P.

Sun Fei Fei for Louis Vuitton must be the highlight of the season, this is so unexpected.

08-04-2011
V.I.P.

OMG that news all sounds amazing! At least the Asian girls are getting some shine.

08-04-2011
fashion icon

Excellent news for Asian models! Can't wait to see LV.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, ad, campaigns, f or w, post, posting, read