How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

08-04-2011
Looking Up

Liu Wen for Dolce & Gabbana sounds kinda random. But Sun Fei Fei for Louis Vuitton is definitely exciting.

08-04-2011
fashion elite

That's all such great news. I'm so excited to see the fall campaigns!

08-04-2011
fashion elite

omg. asian and blue chip campaigns, it's better late than never. it's astonishing to see asian models score blue chip campaings more than ever b4. i bet the fact that china is a powerful luxury buyer plays a major role in influencing luxury makers to market in new directions.

i thought jlo got louis vuitton? i dont see how jlo and sun fei fei being together in the same ad, perhaps sun fei fei is doing pre-fall campaign.

08-04-2011
trendsetter

Freja for Chanel as an OG? Interesting... now if only Riccardo Tisci thinks the same for Givenchy and MCB.

08-04-2011
fashion insider

Uh oh.. Liu Wen for Dolce seems kinda random,I guess it will be as usual multi girl,right?
Sui He for RL sounds really,really good,though.

08-04-2011
V.I.P.

Liu Wen for Dolce & Gabbana does not excite me at all. I mean, yeah, it's totally random. Never thought that she would be getting it. I guess I'll just have to wait for the outcome of the campaign once it's done to see whether she'll be good on it or not. Hopefully it's not an OG campaign! Please!

Sun Fei Fei for Louis Vuitton sounds random as well. Well, hopefully she'll do good in the campaign. I'm still crossing my fingers for Kate Moss and the other supers who walked the show to be on the campaign and for Mert & Marcus to lense it again.

08-04-2011
V.I.P.

all this news!!finally some diversity....... i guess all they said about fashion houses are gettin big in asia ,so they need models to represent it.

09-04-2011
V.I.P.

Behind the scenes shooting Donna Karan.

twitter/team_isabeli

09-04-2011
V.I.P.

Chinese models are killing it this season! Can't wait to see the final results

09-04-2011
front row

i don't think Liu is a random choice for Dolce&Gabbana's fall collection. See the huge edgy and cool mens style outfits in the fall collection! i suppose those really fit her . can't wait to see her in Dolce&Gabbana.
Feifei is really a charming beauty, don't forget her amazing vogue nippon cover in LV dress!
so glad of both

09-04-2011
Some Like It Hot

Kate Moss for Mango - shot by Terry Richardson

09-04-2011
V.I.P.

Sun Fei Fei for Louis Vuitton strikes me as odd, not because she is not a good model, they just usually go with celebs or models with much bigger names. If it is true my guess is that it is multi-girl and I will be interested to know who the other models were.

Last edited by agee; 09-04-2011 at 05:54 AM.

09-04-2011
French Chic

I would imagine that both Dolce & LV will not be only girl, but I'm more than happy for these girls to score these campaigns. Dolce was such an awful show, I hope they can make amends with the advertising.
Best news around here is Versace moving from Testino. About time too. He has done some great work for the brand.....and some very poor work...but it's about time IMO and I'm sure M&M will do well.

09-04-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
Best news around here is Versace moving from Testino. About time too. He has done some great work for the brand.....and some very poor work...but it's about time IMO and I'm sure M&M will do well.
You said it right. In my own honest opinion, the last great campaign that Testino did for the brand was the F/W 2006 one with a group of supers (Moss, Turlington, Lindvall, Murphy and Werbowy).

M&M will definitely spice things up in here for sure. I just hope it won't be in B/W.

09-04-2011
fashion elite

Isabeli for Donna Karen is amazing news. So glad that a women is finally representing their brands now hopefully the mens line will change too.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, ad, campaigns, f or w, post, posting, read