How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

10-04-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwat View Post
^lara and eliza cummings
Really how do you know?

10-04-2011
trendsetter

It's about fu*king time for an asian invasion and total domination.

10-04-2011
Looking Up

Anyways, so what are Eliza Cummings and Lara Stone shooting? A lot of people complain about Eliza but she's actually quite pretty to me.

Last edited by Squizree; 10-04-2011 at 04:00 AM.

10-04-2011
trendsetter

I'm happy for Liu Wen, Sui He, Sun Fei Fei to get such prestigious campaigns, although they're not my favorites, but I don't mind them either.

Last edited by Chanelcouture09; 10-04-2011 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Response to a deleted post

10-04-2011
V.I.P.

Sun Fei Fei for Louis Vuitton? What about Jennifer Lopez? Not that I'm rooting for that. Although I do look fondly at her previous Vuitton campaign. Here I was thinking something would come of Kate and Naomi waking the show in Paris.

Mert & Marcus shooting Versace should be spectacular. Their aesthetic compliments the Versace brand, more than Testino's. His campaigns have been lackluster for a few seasons.

10-04-2011
Some Like It Hot

Racist Comments are not tolerated on tFS and we take action against any members doing so, just like weight related comments or of any other kind that are rude or disrespectful to other members .

10-04-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogue28 View Post
Sun Fei Fei for Louis Vuitton? What about Jennifer Lopez? Not that I'm rooting for that. Although I do look fondly at her previous Vuitton campaign. Here I was thinking something would come of Kate and Naomi waking the show in Paris.
Ah...I've forgotten that rumour...
So who got the Louis Vuitton campaign?

Last edited by alice; 10-04-2011 at 05:17 AM.

10-04-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squizree View Post
Anyways, so what are Eliza Cummings and Lara Stone shooting? A lot of people complain about Eliza but she's actually quite pretty to me.
Calvin Klein.

10-04-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FND74 View Post
Hmm reading this, I dont think V.I said that Fei Fei will be in the campaign, just one of the asian girls from the last fall 2011 LV show. Hmm.
you could be right about this. Then Jennifer Lopez for LV sounds still quite possible.

10-04-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
you could be right about this. Then Jennifer Lopez for LV sounds still quite possible.
I do think of this as well. I mean, the rumor about Sun Fei Fei snagging the LV campaign might just be true but, it's J. Lo that we're talking about here. So yes, I still think that the rumor about her fronting the campaign is quite possible.

10-04-2011
French Chic

Eliza Cummings for Calvin Klein seems extremely randon, but not unwelcome.
Has she even walked their shows before? I don't think so and they always use girls from the shows.

10-04-2011
front row

Mert and Marcus has shot the Versace campaign in london past week
I cant wait to see as i think Versace really needed Mert and Marcus magic touch.

10-04-2011
fashion icon

starry, the only other asian girl I can think of who has starred in a dolce and gabbana is hye park. I think it was in 2007, hye, kasia struss, vlada and coco were in the ads that season.
Posted via Mobile Device

10-04-2011
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen_kass View Post
starry, the only other asian girl I can think of who has starred in a dolce and gabbana is hye park. I think it was in 2007, hye, kasia struss, vlada and coco were in the ads that season.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, I remember that now! Hye was in the menswear ads. Thanks!

10-04-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottonmouth13 View Post
I do think of this as well. I mean, the rumor about Sun Fei Fei snagging the LV campaign might just be true but, it's J. Lo that we're talking about here. So yes, I still think that the rumor about her fronting the campaign is quite possible.
So I guess we have to wait and see which is which. SFF, I feel will definitely snag some campaigns since she is currently kinda the next big asian girl after Liu Wen and with everyone looking to China - Prada, Dolce & Gabbana and etc, she'll pop up in a few.

I think the mood of last fall's LV is not very J-Lo ish though so if she is indeed the one, it'll be interesting to see how they translate it onto her vavavoom-ness.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, ad, campaigns, f or w, post, posting, read