How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-06-2012
V.I.P.

Coccinelle f/w 12.13: Cato Van Ee
''Rome, Piazza di Spagna.The new face of Coccinelle, Cato Van Ee''

facebook / coccinelle

15-06-2012
V.I.P.

Hailey Clauson for Fornarina:
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/sho...33&postcount=3

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 22-06-2012 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Added model info.
16-06-2012
Some Like It Hot

Maiwenn for the Chanel Tweed Eyewear F/W 12.13 Campaign.

V.I.P.

Prada F/W 12.13 by Steven Meisel
Magdalena and Anne V

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 17-06-2012 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Model info confirmed.
17-06-2012
fashion insider

KARL by Karl Lagerfeld F/W 2012-13 : Anja Rubik, Saskia de Brauw, Sui He & Baptiste Giabiconi by Karl Lagerfeld

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/landing.aspx?page=karl

18-06-2012
tfs star

This was displayed in a Bottega Veneta boutique in Tokyo, with Sigrid Agren in it. Looks like a Pre-fall Ad. But not 100% sure.

photo taken by hellosasha123

Last edited by Jelavender; 18-06-2012 at 08:11 PM.
18-06-2012
V.I.P.

^Yep, that's pre-fall, not FW

19-06-2012
V.I.P.

Maje - M: Alexa Chung, Ph: Glen Luchford, Info: wwd

Quote:
June 19, 2012
Maje Taps Alexa Chung for Fall
By Joelle Diderich
MAJE-OR ATTRACTION:Alexa Chung is the latest “It” girl to hook up with Maje. The French contemporary brand revealed today that the British television presenter would be the face of its fall advertising campaign, photographed by Glen Luchford. The black-and-white images were shot in the early morning at the Porte des Lilas subway station in Paris and are meant to evoke a Sixties film heroine. “Elegant yet edgy, her attitude reflects a personality that is both glamorous and rock ’n’ roll,” the brand stated. Maje is hosting a party this evening at the Ritz Paris to celebrate the campaign, due to break in the September issues of major magazines. It previously collaborated with Vanessa Traina, who designed a capsule collection and appeared in several ad campaigns for the brand. In recent seasons, Chung has fronted campaigns for Superga, Pepe Jeans and Vero Moda, among others.
wwd.com

Last edited by Psylocke; 19-06-2012 at 02:02 AM.
19-06-2012
V.I.P.

Raf Simons F/W 12.13
Yannick Abrath by Pierre Debusschere
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f79...re-182209.html

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 22-06-2012 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Added info, created thread.
20-06-2012
fashion insider

Sisley F/W 2012-13 by Kurt Stallaert
Models: Alex Dunstan, Emilio Millar Escauriza and others (sorry, I can only recognize two of them)
Thread: http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f79...rt-182475.html

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 22-06-2012 at 09:17 AM.
20-06-2012
backstage pass

Snejana is a face of Siviglia by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott and also a face of Atelier Siviglia -> visit her thread!
Posted via Mobile Device

21-06-2012
V.I.P.

Philipp Plein's FW 12.13 : Ed Westwick and ? by Terry Richardson:
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/sho...41&postcount=4

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 22-06-2012 at 11:41 AM.
21-06-2012
backstage pass

Jones New York FW12 M: Julia Stegner Ph: ?? (They told me but I forgot his name) Info: Myself - I'm on location right now in Lower Manhattan

21-06-2012
tailored

Gucci Premičre fragrance - M: Blake Lively; Ph: Mert & Marcus; Info: wwd

Quote:
Gucci is gearing up to launch a new fragrance infused with Old Hollywood charm and fronted by Blake Lively.

Inspired by the couture line of the same name that made its debut in 2010 at the Cannes Film Festival, the Gucci Premičre eau de parfum is designed to evoke all the glitz and glamour associated with that event.

In a telephone interview, Gucci creative director Frida Giannini said the perfume is for a beautiful, successful woman who is “living her moment, whether it’s on the red carpet or at a private dinner.”

“We have three big pillars that we want to support and make as long-lasting classics in the market,” added Luigi Feola, vice president of Procter & Gamble Prestige, referring to Flora, Guilty and Gucci by Gucci. “Premičre will be the female counterpart to the male Gucci by Gucci,” he explained, noting that the original women’s Gucci by Gucci — Giannini’s first fragrance for the Italian fashion house, which some considered quite masculine — has become more of a niche perfume.

--------------------------

Lively, whose career took off when she landed a starring role on the TV series “Gossip Girl,” has garnered considerable attention within the fashion industry. Giannini said she chose the actress as the face of Gucci Premičre partly “because she is a girl of extraordinary beauty and she’s a girl who loves fashion. She has great taste in clothes.” But it was Lively’s attitude that won over the designer, who said: “Although she’s young, she’s also very determined, and I liked this spirit.…She knows how to be a diva in the right sense, with an aspirational glamour.”

Lively praised the Gucci brand’s balance between “the feminine and masculine powers of a woman,” and noted this is her first fragrance campaign.

“Gucci is a staple. It is a brand I have always looked up to because to me it represents strength,” she said. “In their designs, in their images, in what they stand for philanthropically, and especially in their fragrance.…I couldn’t be more proud to be working with Gucci and its heart, Frida.”

Gucci Premičre is scheduled to arrive first in the U.K. in late July, with exclusives at Harrods and Selfridges, and the worldwide launch will kick off in September with the exception of China, where the fragrance will arrive in 2013. The ad campaign will also make its debut in the U.K. before rolling out internationally.

Photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott shot the ad campaign in February at the Sheats Goldstein Residence in Los Angeles, selected for its all-encompassing view of the city. The black-and-white image shows Lively in a backless dress covered in sequins, golden hair styled for another era, gazing at the city lights as her reflection bounces off a glass windowpane.

“All these ingredients rendered the idea of this cinematic, seductive attitude,” noted Giannini.

Feola added the print campaign draws particular emphasis to the bottle as an “unmistakably Gucci” emblem.

Film director Nicolas Winding Refn, who said he “relished” the new challenge of working for Gucci, shot the TV commercial at the same location, with additional scenes in the Mojave Desert, portraying Lively as a leading lady preparing for a big premiere.

Ruini e Mariotti, longtime Gucci partners, handled art direction for the ad and commercial.
wwd / june 22, 2012

backstage pass

Jason Wu Fall 2012 M: Sharlom Harlow Ph: Willy vanderperre Info: Style.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, ad, campaign, f or w, news, post, read, rules, rumored, thread