How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-04-2013
███████████████

Here images from Dsquared Shoting

Intagram/MertAlas

25-04-2013
fashion elite

Angela got Paule Ka
Quote:
Had a great day shooting with @VenetiaScott for @PauleKa in #Paris .......
Thanks Guys!
twitter.com/angela_lindvall

29-04-2013
V.I.P.

Scarlett Johansson and Matthew McConaughey shot something together for Dolce & Gabanna yesterday, presume it's a fragrance ad?

Daily Mail

30-04-2013
fashion elite

According to her instagram Karmen Pedaru got Michael Kors again.
Quote:
Shooting @michaelkors #nyc
karmenpedarureal's instagram

30-04-2013
front row

Balenciaga: M: Kristen McMenamy Ph: Steven Klein Source: models.com

01-05-2013
V.I.P.

Giselle is shooting H&M in london. She posted a pictured on her instagram.

front row

Quote:
[Amanda] Seyfried has just signed on as the face of Very Irresistible Givenchy, replacing Liv Tyler in the role. TV was shot by Cédric Klapisch, and print by Glen Luchford; the campaign was styled by Riccardo Tisci. Print will begin running in October fashion, beauty and lifestyle magazines in the U.S.; the TV will bow at launch.
WWD.

Some Like It Hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonsoJonathan View Post
Giselle is shooting H&M in london. She posted a pictured on her instagram.
She will be replacing Beyonce as the face of H&M.

_____

Quote:
KRISTEN STEWART will star in a second campaign for Balenciaga, it has been confirmed. The Vogue cover girl, who is the face of the label's Florabotanica fragrance, has already shot another campaign - set for release in the autumn. A spokesperson for the fashion house confirmed the news to New York Magazine late last night.

Stewart's relationship with the brand emerged thanks to her friendship with former creative director Nicolas Ghesquiere, and as the actress hasn't been seen wearing Balenciaga since his departure in November - when Alexander Wang took over the helm - many assumed that her contract had come to an end. The 23-year-old also recently spoke out about Ghesquiere, saying how proud she was of him, and commenting that she "would totally run away" with the designer - prompting reports that she had severed ties with the French house.

No further details on the actress' new Balenciaga campaign have yet been released.
vogue.co.uk

05-05-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Gisele Bundchen Signs Another Multi-Million Dollar Deal, This Time With H&M

Poised to become the world’s first billionaire supermodel, Gisele Bundchen just added another high-profile contract to her already extended résumé. The supermodel will front the autumn/winter 2013-14 campaign for Swedish retailer H&M, which is expanding its presence internationally but is yet to set foot in Bundchen’s home country of Brazil, whose retail industrial growth is one of the highest among the world’s developing nations.
Beyonce Collaborates With H&M For New Summer Campaign Blue Carreon Blue Carreon Contributor
The World's Highest-Paid Celebrity Couples Anderson Antunes Anderson Antunes Contributor

Although no figures on Bundchen’s new contract were released, sources tell FORBES that she “is probably taking home something in the $3 million to $5 million neighborhood.”

Bundchen, who last year topped Forbes’ Highest-Paid Models list with a whopping $45 million in annual earnings, has previously worked with H&M on its spring/summer 2011 campaign.

The supermodel also signs a budget-friendly clothing collection for Dutch retailer C&A, which is a best-seller in Europe and Brazil. Bundchen has also recently been announced as a spokesmodel for Chanel beauty, not to mention her multi-year contracts with P&G‘s Oral-B and Pantene brands, and DirecTV-controlled satellite operator SKY Brasil, according to FORBES Brasil.

In addition to her modeling gigs, Bundchen has her own collection of sandals in partnership with Brazilian footwear company Grendene, which accounts for more than 60% of the company’s annual exports (roughly $250 million in 2011 alone), a joint-venture with Brazil’s largest lingerie retailer Hope, Gisele Bundchen Brazilian Intimates, and her own eco-friendly cosmetics company, Sejaa Pure Skincare, which is based in Phoenix, Ariz.
forbes.com

08-05-2013
V.I.P.

Source: The past issue of italian Vanity Fair
Barbara Palvin for Intimissimi.

V.I.P.

Marc Jacobs F/W 13.14 : Lily McMenamy

Quote:
she has recently arrived in New York to shoot the Marc Jacobs fall ad campaign
vogue.com via Gabor in Lily's thread

14-05-2013
Mr. Magic

Quote:
Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman has been named the new face of Jimmy Choo, starring in the brand’s autumn/winter 13 campaign
The Hollywood star was shot by photographer Mikael Jansson last month, with the campaign set to premiere in August issues globally.
“I’m such a great admirer and feel enormously honoured to be working with Nicole Kidman,” explains Creative Director Sandra Choi. “Nicole is one of the finest actresses in the world, who I knew could convey the empowered glamour of the brand. But she is also so nuanced and refined; she brings an attitude of defiance, strength, sensuality and elegance.”
This is not the first time the russet-haired beauty has fronted a fashion brand. She is a brand ambassador for Omega and stars in their Ladymatic campaign and has previously had a lead role in Chanel’s No. 5 adverts.
“I’ve always loved fashion, and often use it as a way to get into character,” said Nicole Kidman “There is a lot of complexity, mystery and femininity to the Jimmy Choo woman.”
2013 has been something of a renaissance for the A-lister. The actress is set to star in the upcoming Grace Kelly biopic, Grace of Monoco, and is also on the judging panel at this year’s Cannes Film Festival.
harpersbazaar.co.uk

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015
15-05-2013
V.I.P.

marieclaire.it
Sisley
http://www.marieclaire.it/Moda/Georg...4-Olivier-Zahm

V.I.P.

Mert Alas posted an image on Instagram of Saskia de Brauw with a hint of a Versace logo showing. He mentioned it was 'coming soon', so perhaps Saskia will front Versace this upcoming season.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, 1314, 2013, 2014, ad, campaign, f or w, news, post, read, rules, rumored, rumors, thread