How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-06-2013
V.I.P.

M Missoni M: Kirstin Kragh Liljegren, Info: instagram/mmissoni

09-06-2013
V.I.P.

Jean Paul Gaultier, M: Karlie Kloss, Info: twitter/JPGaultier

Quote:
@karliekloss and Odile Gilbert having fun while shooting our fall/winter 13 #campaign! #backstage… http://instagram.com/p/aRh0XAzASS/

11-06-2013
V.I.P.

Loulou Robert posted on her Instagram a picture of her in an upcoming Bvlgari campaign by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin.

12-06-2013
fashion insider

daria for maiyet
i:cass bird instagram

®

Dior Homme Fragrance : Robert Pattinson by Nan Goldin

Quote:
Dior Confirms Robert Pattinson as New Face

PICKING PATTINSON: Parfums Christian Dior confirmed Wednesday that English actor Robert Pattinson is the new face of its Dior Homme fragrance. The “Twilight” heartthrob joins an illustrious list of celebrity ambassadors for Dior beauty products, that includes Charlize Theron, Natalie Portman, Eva Herzigova and Alain Delon. Model Jamie Dornan and actor Jude Law have also fronted Dior Homme scents.

American photographer Nan Goldin and French director Romain Gavras — the man behind M.I.A.’s “Born Free” video — shot the Pattinson campaigns, Dior said, noting they are to be seen only in Europe, except the U.K., and Asia, excluding China and Japan.

According to Dior, the print campaign will break from Sept. 1 in a range of magazine titles for women and men, along with daily newspapers.

The television commercial, shot largely in New York, is to debut the same month in 60-second and 80-second lengths.

Pattinson recently completed filming David Michôd’s “The Rover” in Australia opposite Guy Pearce. Following his appearance in David Cronenberg’s “Cosmopolis” last year, he is due on the Canadian filmmaker’s set for the forthcoming “Maps to the Stars.”

According to Dior, Pattinson is also slated to appear opposite Carey Mulligan in the forthcoming “Hold on to Me,” directed by James Marsh.
wwd

V.I.P.

Bit of an odd one. M&S have hired Annie Leibovitz to shoot their AW13 campaign, featuring Helen Mirren.

Quote:
Helen Mirren and Katie Piper are set to become the new faces of M&S after they were spotted shooting the high street giant's latest ad campaign.

The Oscar-winning actress and the inspirational campaigner were snapped taking part in the £500,000 shoot in St Katharine Docks in London this weekend.

Although Marks & Spencer are keeping schtum on the ads for now, it's understood that the twosome posed for acclaimed photographer Annie Leibovitz for the new campaign, according to a report in The Sun newspaper.

Pictures leaked onto the web today appear to show British songstress Laura Mvula taking part too, which is certain to skyrocket her profile.

20-06-2013
_____

Iceberg: Marine Deleeuw, Joséphine Le Tutour & Mijo Mihaljcic plus 2 maybe 3 male models. Sorry, not too familiar with them.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_azypJq2GM

20-06-2013
backstage pass

^^^^one of them is Alexander Ferrario

Mr. Magic

+ Matthew Bell and Ian Sharp

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015

22-06-2013
tfs star

Ralph Rucci: Stella Tennant by Steven Meisel, styled by Edward Enninful

Quote:
RUCCI TAPS MEISEL: Ralph Rucci didn’t spare any expense for his first major advertising campaign. The designer lined up photographer Steven Meisel to call the shots during Monday’s nine-hour shoot at Highline Stages in the Meatpacking District. True to form, the lensman kept the details about the campaign sealed shut. What was clear was that Johan Svensson served as art director, Edward Enninful was the stylist and Stella Tennant modeled pieces from the fall collection.
wwd

23-06-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Just finished photoshoot for the new #UGG Autumn/Winter campaign with #supermodel Karen Elson.

(Pics will be out in October)
LoveEmileLondon's twitter

26-06-2013
front row

behind the scenes of Jean Paul Gaultier Menswear FW 13.14 Campaign shoot
photographer:Emma Ledoyen

karlismyunkle.com

29-06-2013
V.I.P.

I don't have time to start a new thread but here's Bottega Veneta, by Ralph Gibson with Raquel Zimmermann: http://www.style.com/stylefile/2013/...ot-art-smarts/

01-07-2013
windowshopping

Kris Van Assche has a visual from A/W 13 on his website... unsure if it's the campaign though

01-07-2013
V.I.P.

Miu Miu F/W 2013 :
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f79...l#post11840655

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, 1314, 2013, 2014, ad, campaign, f or w, news, post, read, rules, rumored, rumors, thread