1) Hermes w/Gemma Ward - at least the first one i saw. so good i put that thing up on my wall She looks UBER-sophisticated. I adore this ad.
2) Nina Ricci w/Mona Johannesson - love the ethereal and romantic feel. The lighting reminds me of something Glen Luchford would shoot
3) Alberta Ferretti w/ Nataliya Gotsiy and um someone else haha - Just love the look of the ads. The grittiness combined with the glam. Love the way Nataliya looks for these ads. So gorgeous!
4) St. John w/Angelina Jolie - better than I expected. I thought she looked beautiful.
5) Calvin Klein w/ Natalia Vodianova - because I adore her. Not as good as the F/W 2005 ads but I still liked these; then again, she can do no wrong in my eyes
6) Belstaff w/Daria - idk, just thought she looked really cool. Then again, she always looks cool hehe
Overrated (because I have to be obnoxious haha):
1) Dolce and Gabbana w/ [insert 25 girls' names here] - Maybe I just dont get it. Certainly I dont hate these ads. I have a bunch with Gemma Ward saved on my computer. But I just find that the concept is different but to me not all that... *shrugs*
Least Favorites (because I have to be even more obnoxious haha):
1) Chloe w/ Christy Turlington and Malgosia - because Christy T looked wretched and that's just WRONG imo haha
2) Balenciaga w/ [insert 25 girls' names here] - because I just find it boring and all the girls look the same.
"Hey open wide here comes original sin" -Regina Spektor
MONAJ.NET IS BACK: updated May 19
Roberto Cavalli : Kate Moss by Mert Alas And Marcus Piggott. Versace : Halle Berry, Gabriel Aubry by Mario Testino. Hugo Boss : Freja Bega, Eugen Bauder, Tanya D. ,Rainer. Burberry : Gemma Ward, Danny Beauchamp by Mario Testino. D-squared : Carmen Kass ,Eugwn Bauder by Mikael Jansson. CK Jeans: Natalia Vodianova by Mikael Jansson. Alberta Ferreti : Natalia Gotsyi by Steven Klein.
Dolce & Gabbana : By Steven Meisel Jil Sander : By David Sims Ysl : By Juergen Teller D&G : By Steven Klein CK Underwear : By Steven Klein
Gucci : by Craig Mcdean very baad campaing guci lost the sexy of the past years with Mario Testino, Terry Richardson. Giorgio Armani: by Craig Mcdean with Marina Perez, veryyy bored very Valentino: By Steven Meisel, Doutzen very beautifull the campaing stupid and old Calvin Klein : By Steven Meisel, with Natalia ad Karl more of the same