How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-07-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecas570 View Post
Well I love Coco, but I think that's the only thing she can do with her mouth, 98% of her pics she has her mouth opened, and TBH she can never look as "fierce" hate that word
as MCB or Naomi
the word fierce is way overrated. regarding mcb, she tries to be fierce in 98% of her pics. it's time for her to be more versatile.

22-07-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by congacon View Post
the word fierce is way overrated. regarding mcb, she tries to be fierce in 98% of her pics. it's time for her to be more versatile.
word

and people need to stop saying fierce

22-07-2011
Looking Up

Quote:
She is versatile. She's just always cast for these sorts of campaigns. And she doesn't have to try, she just is

22-07-2011
fashion icon

^Exactly. Fierce isn't something you do, it's something you are, something you're born with.

( I cannot believe I just said that. I think I'm ready to be the new Miss J.)

22-07-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
I think she has very strong face, and she's naturally fierce to say a word, I really don't think she tries to hard, but that's just my opinion
Posted via Mobile Device

23-07-2011
tfs star

Time for Mariacarla to be more versatile? That's a joke right? This woman is anything if not versatile and it is very much evident in her body of work. From dark and goth at Givenchy, to soft and sensual for H&M, to embodying the aesthetic of different labels (Dolce, Prada, Ferragamo, Hermes, Pucci, Galliano, etc), and to working with countless photographers (Juergen Teller, Mert & Marcus, Helmut Newton), it doesn't get any more versatile than Mariacarla Boscono. There is a reason why she has been in this industry for over a decade and still maintains a high profile and continues to snag blue chip campaigns.

23-07-2011
front row

^ couldn't agree more! :-)

Hello??!! you're saying she should be versatile? come on! she has done tons of campaigns, from chanel to givenchy. mariacarla is now 30 and she is still getting major ads, what does that say about her? it means she must be really , really versatile, from beauty ads like nars to accessory ads like loewe.

23-07-2011
front row

i know why there are no shots of mcb and naomi together! hehehehe.. xD

23-07-2011
V.I.P.

^why?

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ives927 View Post
Time for Mariacarla to be more versatile? That's a joke right? This woman is anything if not versatile and it is very much evident in her body of work. From dark and goth at Givenchy, to soft and sensual for H&M, to embodying the aesthetic of different labels (Dolce, Prada, Ferragamo, Hermes, Pucci, Galliano, etc), and to working with countless photographers (Juergen Teller, Mert & Marcus, Helmut Newton), it doesn't get any more versatile than Mariacarla Boscono. There is a reason why she has been in this industry for over a decade and still maintains a high profile and continues to snag blue chip campaigns.
Amen to that!

23-07-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ives927 View Post
THANK YOU, couldn't agree more, she is pure blue chip yet very unique and intriguing and it shows more and more as she gets older. she's not going anywhere anytime soon. There's a good reason Tisci has chosen her to be his muse, besides being his friend, for almost his entire career at Givenchy [correct me if i'm wrong, i'm bad on dates, but i know they've been friends for ages]. she's just the embodiment of a modern, iconic supermodel, really. simple stuff

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKnardi View Post
^why?
they constantly bicker over who has the best walk

25-07-2011
front row

I kinda like Mariacarla's eyewear one but then that awkward looking open mouth just turns me off

25-07-2011
trendsetter

Now here turns out be the argumentation about MCB's versatility, right?come on, she's nothing but versatility in almost every fields of this cruel industry for more than a decade. IMHO, maybe we should attribute this failure(G's ad) to the photo duo and great director, Madame Roitfeld, don't you think so?

25-07-2011
MON
V.I.P.

MCB looks beautiful but I`m not satisfied with her shots

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
1112, f or w, givenchy, kristen, marcus, mariacarla, mert, naomi, natalia, rob