How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-09-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by PULL
I think you are talkin about ┼hlens
That would be it, yes. Oh, and I want to clarify that I wasn't talking down Ahlens (I wouldn't know), I just found it a bit unexpected that Kate of all people was advertising their clothes, since they're practically an unknown outside of Sweden.

20-09-2005
trendsetter

^ Oh oh ...

20-09-2005
front row

I think H&M did the right decision, but I think that what Mirror did was also wrong, I think Kate should get them to court, because of them she lost already one contract and might even loose more, in the end of the day, whatever she want to do in her private life with her own time is totally her and only her business. I wouldn't like the whole world to know if I have some problems, so I don't think she want that either. I really feel bad for her. And this is bad publicity for all the labels that she has contract with, cause if they don't drop her, people will talk bad things about that label, like "Why did they kept drug addict on their spoke person".

20-09-2005
Diamond

Just a reminder that tFS has a no tolerance policy regarding discussions about illegal drug use.

Please refer to our posted policy:
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums...ad.php?t=32050

If you have further questions, please contact a Mod or Admin.

~Madeleine Albright

20-09-2005
V.I.P.

Seriously though. No one is better than Kate Moss, if there was someone as good or better I could understand. But it doesnt get any better than Kate Moss...

H&M cant afford to lose her presence.

20-09-2005
V.I.P.

damn, i so wanted to see Kate in this ad, i was so looking forward to this, but her behavior was really too disappointing....

20-09-2005
backstage pass

Did they already shoot the ads? Is there a way too still see them? Although I don't condone her drug use, I can say that she always makes ads look lovely.

20-09-2005
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nader
kate is too good for H&M

lol....................... that's ........ no forget it.

20-09-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffy
Did they already shoot the ads? Is there a way too still see them? Although I don't condone her drug use, I can say that she always makes ads look lovely.
I don't know, but I think that they haven't shoot those yet. It would be nice if they had shot those already, so then we could compare Kate's pics with they new model's pics.

20-09-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer
I think it's amazing how some of you glorify Kate all the time. If there was any other person i'm sure many of you wouldnt feel the same way. Can anyone honestly say she doesnt deserve this? In which jobs can you be caught doing drugs, and still not be fired?
wow... You just wrote everything I was trying to. Perfect post!

20-09-2005
tfs star

Kate Moss is becoming the next Gia Carangi......

I don't think she can get out, or recover from her drug addiction. Too Bad.

She's destined to be an addict. Her world, her stardom her success eventually will lead her to this kind of addiction.

A lot of you will disagree. But it's true.

She had a pre-maturely, over-night Monummental success and she can't handle it! She can't handle the pressure of that success because unlike normal people she didn't work hard for it. Her FACE is destined for that kind of success, it was bestowed upon her, and the pressure caught up with her.

I think, like Gia, she'll have a Tragic End.

She's beyond help. How many times did she went in and out of rehab. Her Denials. Her choice of men. You just can see it.

20-09-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussyLee
She had a pre-maturely, over-night Monummental success and she can't handle it! .
That happened like 15 years ago!!! I think she is quite ok with her succes. She had many many years to handle it and in 15/16 years you kinda get used to the things, she has been famous half of her life! I think it is just stupid to blame it on that. Why can't we just admit the fact that she isn't that strong person to say no to some things.

20-09-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diorling
Seriously though. No one is better than Kate Moss, if there was someone as good or better I could understand. But it doesnt get any better than Kate Moss...

H&M cant afford to lose her presence.
They can't afford it? H&M has been one of the most popular stores in many countries, without any help from her. Why should it stop now?

20-09-2005
fashion elite

Yea, you kate moss hardcore fans seem to forget that h&m is THE store for teenagers and basically everyone, rich or poor, to go shop. Kate Moss would have brought publicity but come on - the Gisele, Claudia Schiffer Ads were just as popular... Kate really Ýsnt THE It-Girl she used to be, so dont overrate her.

20-09-2005
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonieAlexandria
Kate really Ýsnt THE It-Girl she used to be, so dont overrate her.
ADMIN EDIT: Kate Moss is the and will always be the quintessential IT-GIRL of fashion!

Last edited by *AndoraStar*; 20-09-2005 at 01:42 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
campaign, cancels, handm, kate, moss