How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-08-2012
rising star

House Of Deréon F/W 12.13: Beyoncé by Jean-Baptiste Mondino
Quote:
Contemporary fashion brand created and developed by Beyoncé and Tina Knowles, launches its autumn/winter campaign featuring the iconic superstar, Beyoncé.
August 8, 2012 (New York, NY) – Beyoncé and Tina Knowles unveil the campaign for their House of Deréon autumn/winter 2012 collection. Shot by famed international celebrity and fashion photographer, Jean-Baptiste Mondino, the images feature the brand’s muse Beyoncé, wearing several key looks from the autumn/winter ’12 collection.

The much anticipated fall/winter collection was inspired by Beyoncé’s historic performance at the Glastonbury Music Festival last year. The autumn delivery is focused around the ‘boho-inspired girl who attends the festival and includes floor length skirts, casual jersey tops paired with denim that is an homage to the alternative rock bands, their music and eclectic sense of style.

For winter, the inspiration is more focused around Beyoncé’s Glastonbury stage look. This delivery features sequined styles and an intensified color palette that uses strong shades of ruby and amethyst ground with black to create a bold, exciting fashion statement that evokes a luxe party theme and speaks to a rocker in all of us.

Brand co-founder, creative director and designer Tina Knowles said, “I am so excited about this autumn and winter ad campaign. The images of Beyoncé are amazing and we had a lot of fun using the festival experience as our inspiration. Like music, fashion has a universal appeal and we look forward to hearing the consumer’s reaction to the new campaign and to the collection.

Stockists include very.co.uk, Lipsy.co.uk, Bank, USC, Next.co.uk, Nelly.com and Amazon.

houseofdereon

30-08-2012
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

they are nice pictures but somewhat boring campaign IMO...OK now that I see them closer its actually a nice campaign especially the shots where shes not wearing sunglasses

Last edited by Urban Stylin; 30-08-2012 at 05:16 PM.
30-08-2012
fashion elite

this shouldnt even have its own thread.

trendsetter

^ highly agreed.

It never gets easier, you just go faster. (LeMond)
30-08-2012
V.I.P.

Stunning. Innovative. High fashion. Perfection.

/sarcasm

rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisFashionMuse View Post
this shouldnt even have its own thread.
Well too bad it does

V.I.P.

Looks like Versace early 90's with scarves.

tfs star

So the Tumblr hipster look has caught Beyonce's attention I see...

31-08-2012
V.I.P.

OMG Beyonce featured in this? Whaaaat, I can't believe this! Who would've thought..

fashion elite

Oh wow, I didn't know it was Jean-Baptiste Mondino who shot these.

31-08-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by LagerfeldBoy View Post
OMG Beyonce featured in this? Whaaaat, I can't believe this! Who would've thought..
it's her mom's clothes line, and she's been the spokesperson since the beginning. I would have been shocked if Beyonce doesn't appear here.

31-08-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pricciao View Post
it's her mom's clothes line, and she's been the spokesperson since the beginning. I would have been shocked if Beyonce doesn't appear here.
LOL I was being sarcastic!
Question of the day is "when is Beyonce not featured?".

backstage pass

one question: why she is wearing A.McQueen heels in House Of Deréon campaign ? O_o

31-08-2012
fashion elite

^reason why she should stick to singing and her mom managing her career. McQueen shoes is the only thing saving these lack luster images/"fashion". And Bertt, this shouldn't have a thread of its own and should be apart of the random FW campaigns thread. This is not fashion and definitely won't be bought into Vogue or any other HF magazine. Fashion is not found on amazon.com.

To call this couture, kick, soul? Quite the contrary!! This is just a higher priced Guess, Bebe.

Last edited by ParisFashionMuse; 31-08-2012 at 05:00 PM.
31-08-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisFashionMuse View Post
^reason why she should stick to singing and her mom managing her career. McQueen shoes is the only thing saving these lack luster images/"fashion". And Bertt, this shouldn't have a thread of its own and should be apart of the random FW campaigns thread. This is not fashion and definitely won't be bought into Vogue or any other HF magazine. Fashion is not found on amazon.com.

To call this couture, kick, soul? Quite the contrary!! This is just a higher priced Guess, Bebe.
Chill out, Beyonce as a big star alone is worthy of having her presence in this thread. Sorry it doesn't have Natasha Poly gracing the clothes, Beyonce is clearly supporting her mom's brand and she is doing an excellent job by the looks of it.

Originality doesn't exist in fast fashion anymore ParisFashionMuse, so you can drop that right now. Beyonce's face will practically sell everything in these ads off the shelves and e-sites.

Last edited by GERGIN; 31-08-2012 at 05:22 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
1213, beyonce, dereon, f or w, house, jeanbaptiste, mondino