How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

12-08-2011
fashion elite

Hudson Jeans: Patrick Schwarzenegger

Quote:
Arnold may be returning to acting, but he's not the only Schwarzenegger making a fresh mark on Hollywood.

Patrick Schwarzenegger, 17, the oldest son of the former California governor and estranged wife Maria Shriver, appears shirtless in a revealing new advertisement for Hudson Jeans. A billboard featuring the black-and-white photo is sure to turn heads of passersby on Sunset Boulevard.

Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall's daughter, Georgia May Jagger, also does modeling work for the brand.

The up-and-coming model and co-founder of the Project360 charity was profiled in Details this spring, telling the magazine, "My mom raised me with the idea of doing public service, and I definitely want to go in that direction. But I also want to follow in my dad's entrepreneurial footsteps."
people.com

12-08-2011
trendsetter

oooh.... oo?

front row

Can't we just not pay attention to whatever this is supposed to be? It's neither beautiful, nor shocking, nor sexy, nor the right way to rise to fame.

I'm not going to buy that jeans because the Terminator's son who is far away from being one and who only recently caught the attention of the public eye because his father has troubles to keep his pants closed shows off his pre-mature body.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
hudson, jeans, patrick, schwarzenegger