How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-07-2012
███████████████

Lady Gaga "Fame" Fragrance : Lady Gaga by Steven Klein
Lady Gaga Fragance "Fame" 2012 by Steven Klein

****yeahladygaga.tumblr

16-07-2012
fashion insider

I'm quite disturbed...

tfs star

The spoiled kid who needs all the atention in the world claims it back!

Sick of her trying to be in everyone's mouth with what she does or creates just to be daring or provocative, and it starts too look very vulgar, ordinary, cheap and very sad to see...

16-07-2012
fashion elite

this is incredibly disturbing. i dont want any piece of her fame even if it comes in a tacky bottle.

I would rather buy Brittney Spears perfume

Some Like It Hot

Oh jesus. I'm bored of seeing her trying to be controversial, shocking or scandalous, she's just irritating, she's like a mosquito when you're on holiday, you're constantly trying to get away from it and/or trying to squash it.

I'm failing to come to terms with the fact Steven Klein shot this, his work is usually gorgeous and dark, this is just tacky.

It looks just like Small Soldiers in the 90's, or the little Army guys in Toy Story.

V.I.P.

Why is she putting gay men in her lady parts? I mean, they're already tiny, naked and defenseless, and you're still gonna try to turn them straight? That's a whole new level of cruelty, if you ask me.

This just doesn't make any sense. I'm baffled by this.

16-07-2012
V.I.P.

^ The idea isn't even new, Pamela Anderson, for example, did the same in a music video for Lit:

But yes, this is as contrived and tacky as everything else Gaga is involved in. Horrible.

16-07-2012
V.I.P.

Can this woman just go away? She's so egocentric, this doesn't even looks like a fragrance ad, it looks like she's selling her body. So sick and tired of her desperate shock-value gimmicks. Kids these days are so brainwashed to think this is innovative, cool or even interesting? And what's the point of the mini naked gays climbing on her? Some sort of grotesque rehash of that scene from Almodóvar's "Talk to Her"?

But sadly it doesn't matter, her fans will buy this like it's the holy grail and worship this ad like it's Mona Lisa 2.0.

fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc10 View Post

But sadly it doesn't matter, her fans will buy this like it's the holy grail and worship this ad like it's Mona Lisa 2.0.

V.I.P.

This thread you guys are hilarious.

I never cared for Lady Gaga, this reaffirms it. She is overrated. It is a gimmick and nothing she does anymore is shocking or boundary pushing.

17-07-2012
V.I.P.

^The worse thing is, I don't think she needs any gimmick to be successful... she is actually a good singer (not amazing or groundbreaking, but she's undeniably good at what she does) and a good performer, and yet she still goes for the gimmick route. Doesn't she realizes that gimmicks always wear out? It's a waste of talent, if you ask me.

17-07-2012
V.I.P.

^ there are tons of good singers though, esp. the kind with a generic voice like hers, that's why she's needed a crazy amount of gimmicks in order to be in a crazy amount of places.

And yeah, I'd also rather buy Britney's perfume than this.

barcode

I have to wonder if everyone in here would have the same reaction to this very same image if it wasn't Gaga in it.

Honestly, her gimmicks may be tired at times, but so is the constant stream of hating. It's so utterly predictable.

17-07-2012
V.I.P.

If this image had appeared in Italian Vogue, shot by Klein, everyone would have been all over it like a rash.

17-07-2012
trendsetter

OF COURSE she is naked....

For a woman "Praised" for her individual style...she rarely wears clothes anymore.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
fame, fragrance, gaga, klein, lady, steven