How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-05-2006
V.I.P.

Miu Miu F/W 06.07 : Zhou Xun, Dong Jie and Lina Ohta by Inez & Vindooh
OMG , chinese film star zhou xun so cute!!! pics from tom.com

06-05-2006
V.I.P.

周迅拍miu miu廣告 LV秋冬找杜鵑

國際精品品牌今年吹中國風,法國知名品牌Louis Vuitton和miu miu不約而同重用東方面孔拍攝全球形象廣告。日前LV相中大陸超模杜鵑,邀請她拍攝品牌全球形象廣告,周 迅、董潔前幾天則在巴黎拍攝miu miu秋冬形象廣告。

從新絲路選拔大賽出身的杜鵑,剛由國際著名時尚網站Style.com評選為2006年十大模特兒之一 ,今年19歲的杜鵑不但在紐約、倫敦、米蘭、巴黎國際服裝秀大放光彩,更在多如過江之鯽的模特兒當中雀屏中 選,拍攝2006年LV秋冬最新形象廣告。

精品吹中國風
  時尚圈最近受到東方影響甚多,廣告都找了亞洲明星、名模。另一時尚品牌miu miu則相中大陸女演員周迅和董潔,成為全球形象廣告代言人,這幾天在巴黎進行拍攝工作。愛上造型師李大齊 的周迅,有愛情滋潤又有香港金像獎影后頭銜加持,經男友的巧手打扮整個人變得相當時尚,氣勢身價都不同以往 。

董潔名氣大漲
  杜鵑和董潔的共通點則是誤打誤撞進入了目前的行業,最初杜鵑有意在芭蕾舞及戲劇方面發展,可惜身高17 8公分太高,才轉行做模特兒,最後在伸展台走出名氣。

董潔自北京解放軍藝術學院舞蹈系畢業,原本最大的夢想是當畫家,因為當初要報考的美術班額滿,陰錯陽差 下進了舞蹈班,一學就10幾年,參與演出張藝謀的作品《幸福時光》後,人生際遇也因此有了天壤之別的改變, 之後演出《2046》及《地下鐵》等片,名氣上揚。報導:林佳樺

zhou xun and ziyi zhang

06-05-2006
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith Akiyama
Zhou Xun shoots Miu Miu Campaign; LV Fall/Winter Seeks Du Juan

Internationally acclaimed brandnames appear to be pulled towards the direction of China this year -- Renowned French brands Louis Vuitton and Miu Miu (Urm, dear Chinese writer - Miu Miu's ITALIAN ) have simultaneously used eastern faces to promote their worldwide campaigns. Recently, LV sought out mainland model Du Juan and invited her to become the featured model of their worldwide campaign. Meanwhile, Zhou Xun and Dong Jie shot the Miu Miu Fall/Winter ad campaign in Paris days ago.

The winner of the New Silk Road Pageant, Du Juan was recently featured as one of Style.com's Top Ten Models of 2006. Still only 19 (Wait, I thought she was older?), Du Juan not only graced the NYC, London, Milan, and Paris international runways, but she also triumphed over her competition and was selected as Louis Vuitton's newest face.

The fashion industry has recently encountered an immense amount of Chinese influence, with many companies searching for Asian stars or models to front their advertisements. Another famous brandname, Miu Miu, chose mainland actresses Zhou Xun and Dong Jie as spokemodels for their next worldwide campaign, which is now in the process of being photographed in Paris. As the girlfriend of stylist Li Da Qi, Zhou Xun is riding on the momentum of her newfound love as well as her win in the Hong Kong Film Awards, and with the help of her significant other, she has transformed into an even more stylish individual -- a change that has enhanced her aura.

Du Juan and Dong Jie share the common trait of "mistakenly" entering their current career paths. In the beginning, Du was interested in progressing in the ballet and theater fields, yet her 178 cm height proved to be too tall, and this attribute caused her to shift towards becoming a model instead. In the end, she has found fame in this new choice.

Dong Jie graduated from the Beijing People's Liberation Army Theatre School's dance curriculum, and her ambition was to become an artist. However, the art class she originally wanted to register for reached its maximum capacity, and in a strange, last-minute decision she entered into a dance class instead. Her studies extended to a period of 10 years. After she participated in Zhang Yimou's work "Happy Times," her path of life also took a drastic turn. Later on, she would become part of the acting ensembles of acclaimed films such as "2046" and "Subway," where she played roles that propelled her status in the entertainment industry.

Translation from Faith

Last edited by funkalicious; 06-05-2006 at 11:15 PM.
08-05-2006
backstage pass

what?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COOOOL!!

front row

Love her. Can't wait to see the advertisements!

08-05-2006
front row

So... miu miu is going china ? what an unpredictable woman Miuccia is
just hoping the ads turned out to be different & good

V.I.P.

sounds cool, cant wait to see the ads!

V.I.P.

Awesome....this is definitely a different move... I love Miu Miu ads so I'm expecting this to be out of this world....

My blog - Style Bubble - http://stylebubble.typepad.com/style_bubble/
09-05-2006
Unveil Yourself....

Wait, Dong Jie... according to some google sources she's an actress and not a model? So two actresses for MiuMiu!? Unexpected!

twitter.com/ErikP87
09-05-2006
V.I.P.

Well they used Kim Basinger and Camilla Belle - both actresses!

It's more unexpected that they used two Chinese actresses/models to be honest.... but a good surprise!

My blog - Style Bubble - http://stylebubble.typepad.com/style_bubble/
09-05-2006
V.I.P.

It's the invasion of the Chinese.

09-05-2006
No One Does It Like You.

Chinese Chinese ...I should start learning!

scenester

Wow, I'm really liking Zhou Xun! She's pretty but there's a really cute quirk to her which I think makes her perfect for MiuMiu. Cannot wait to see the ads!

11-05-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Dale
Wait, Dong Jie... according to some google sources she's an actress and not a model? So two actresses for MiuMiu!? Unexpected!
Yep, she's a model-turned-actress (They mention her film work in the article I translated)

Last edited by Faith Akiyama; 11-05-2006 at 03:58 PM.
12-05-2006
trendsetter

awww...it's so cute that we can see so many chinese faces on this year's ads!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
0607, dong, f or w, inez, jie, lina, miu, ohta, vindooh, xun, zhou