How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-11-2004
tfs star

wow, is that billboard allowed to be shown in america...i dunno if they could show it in aus...

11-11-2004
barcode

Totally doesn't shock me.....Calvin was one of the first designers ever to make racy ads, so, like I said, doesn't shock me. It's a cool ad though.

14-11-2004
backstage pass

Natalia looks good.

15-11-2004
scenester

Jamie looks good too.

26-12-2004
Muse

I just found out that the male model is Jamie Dornan (WhyNot)

26-12-2004
scenester

Leave it to Calvin

26-12-2004
Seductress in Eden

hehe wonder what his butt tastes like hehehe yucckkky

26-12-2004
tfs star

ck
thats on east houston street smwhere between broadway & lafayette.

thats the shoot that justin portman said he wished he could have brought a shotgun with him to natlaias shoots. I find that a deeply disturbing, unprofessional, scarily-jealous remark. thousands of husbands have had to live with their wives having sex and other erotic poses in movie TV & fashuon shoots. why is justin the one who wants to kill the male model that his wife is fake-screwing?

natalias CK contract is at least $2 million a year and possibly even more. Her schedule is not so demanding & she was also able top work Tom Ford's last YSL show & she has a cosmetic contract too so shes lucky to be paid so much by CK for lying on her back.

actually the above image where jamie is going between natalias legs is a lot hotter to me. Im not into too many male models so I wouldnt want to bite jamie's rear or even be bitten by natalia.

26-12-2004
windowshopping

Holy cow. I think the ad would have been hotter if she was on his back or something... the biting the bum thing just doesn't really grab my attention in a good way. The rest looks hot, though.

26-12-2004
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady grey
thats on east houston street smwhere between broadway & lafayette.

thats the shoot that justin portman said he wished he could have brought a shotgun with him to natlaias shoots. I find that a deeply disturbing, unprofessional, scarily-jealous remark. thousands of husbands have had to live with their wives having sex and other erotic poses in movie TV & fashuon shoots. why is justin the one who wants to kill the male model that his wife is fake-screwing?

natalias CK contract is at least $2 million a year and possibly even more. Her schedule is not so demanding & she was also able top work Tom Ford's last YSL show & she has a cosmetic contract too so shes lucky to be paid so much by CK for lying on her back.

actually the above image where jamie is going between natalias legs is a lot hotter to me. Im not into too many male models so I wouldnt want to bite jamie's rear or even be bitten by natalia.
yeah i read about that in some magazine! that's the first time i even knew she was married with a son (and to someone who is royalty, no doubt!) i was curious at the time to see the ads, and now that i've seen it, i can say that her husband's comments are justified! i'm sure every single person out there who is dating/married to someone in the industry where they have to see their significant other kissing/screwing someone else, feels the same way, but might not have said it in so many words.

26-12-2004
tfs star

the portmans
i actually think that actors' and models' spouses often can separate their pretend-sexual work from actual sexuality. [an exception might be brad pitt's rumoured affair with angie jolie- one can understand aniston's jealousy there where fiction became real life fact]. its all in a days work.

having read the vanity fair piece and also observed justin and natalia first-hand, i will tell you that their chemistry is very much of the father figure and the young girl-woman. there's protectivity and then there's control and inhibiting suffocation. if that makes natalia happy, good on her.

imo opinion natalia is paid at least $2 million yearly for relatively easy work by ck like laying on her back and pretending to hump a male model while steven meisel shoots pictures in a photo studio. its play-acting, its not real. its nothing for justin to complain about as he's never worked a day in his life & his supposed 'career as a sculptor with sold-out shows' is public relations story-book fantasy to me until somebody produces photos of his so-called sculpture. they have a dream life and he should support every bit of his wife's stardom incl looking the other way when shes humping a model for a few hours. thats part of being 15 years older than your model wife.

if hes so bothered by it he cld just make her quit. but shes too famous & earns too much money so he has to learn to live with it. tahst why he shouldnt say such scary things while being interviewed by vanity fair.
there's more odd stuff in that article I will have to discuss more later.

27-12-2004
stories everywhere

...see... Models and actors do things that they would never do in real life. thats the point. Her husband just needs a little perspective. and some jealousy control.

27-12-2004
princely

sexed up advertising, the gold mine..lol

the most interesting to look at too

27-12-2004
fashion elite

I like it.

27-12-2004
V.I.P.

i hate it.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »