S/S 17 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions - Page 4 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-10-2016
V.I.P.

It should've just been Bella and Vittoria, Gigi belongs at Tommy Hilfiger and Maybelline. She'll ruin the campaign with her one note open-mouthed poses.
And as for her getting Chanel, it wouldn't shock me.

29-10-2016
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riseup View Post
Heard that Marc Jacobs will be shot by Meisel this season.
Fantastic news. David Sims's campaigns were beyond boring.

29-10-2016
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsamg View Post
Was Jess P-W's latest Instagram photo in Italy of her shooting Versace?
She tagged Versus... Giulia Maenza and Marjan Jonkman also shot with the same team of hair stylist/makeup artist a couple of days ago.

29-10-2016
fashion insider

I had the strangest dream that I managed to get David Sims to photograph for Dolce & Gabbana SS17. It would be unusual but just so interesting to see in real life.

31-10-2016
scenester

Does anyone know where was the Fendi campaign shot? Was it New York?

31-10-2016
V.I.P.

^Probably Karl studio as always!

01-11-2016
fashion insider

Well well, heard that Meisel wants some of his favorites at Marc, but Marc's not having any of it , let's see if he ends up shooting it after all.

02-11-2016
rising star

vittoria and faretta are working together in LA. Riccardo T and Nicolas G are also there.

02-11-2016
V.I.P.

^ Vittoria and Faretta sounds like Tisci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riseup View Post
Well well, heard that Meisel wants some of his favorites at Marc, but Marc's not having any of it , let's see if he ends up shooting it after all.
Oh my this sounds juicy. Can't wait to see the outcome and would actually love to hear which models Meisel proposed...
When Meisel was shooting Vuitton under Marc he did manage to shoot some of his faves.

02-11-2016
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by anlabe32 View Post
^ Vittoria and Faretta sounds like Tisci

Oh my this sounds juicy. Can't wait to see the outcome and would actually love to hear which models Meisel proposed...
When Meisel was shooting Vuitton under Marc he did manage to shoot some of his faves.
Meisel sounds good to me! Julia and Lexi are guranteed. Jamie, Karen, and Gigi are likely as well. He'll probably throw in a few newbies like Odette, Catie Green, and a few nobodies like he always does.

V.I.P.

Maybe Marc and Katie are trying to push Kendall into that crowd, . Now I'm anxious to see the casting!

02-11-2016
tfs star

So Faretta posted her Miu Miu Resort campaign on Instagram an hour ago and her mother agency commented "...and you are shooting one today, right??". Vittoria posted a selfie with bleached eyebrows about the same time. So it's definitely Givenchy! Mert Alas is also in LA.

02-11-2016
front row

Would be great to see both of them in a Givenchy campaign! Even greater if it wasn't a multi-girl campaign but just the two of them but I don't dare to hope for it...

02-11-2016
fashion insider

Sephora is Sasha Pivovarova, Lineisy and Ashley Graham. Versace was shot a couple days ago in Kentucky.

03-11-2016
V.I.P.

Arizona got Chanel campaign according to WWD.

Quote:
Karl Lagerfeld’s latest handbag design for Chanel — dubbed the Gabrielle — will be featured in a campaign fronted by Kristen Stewart, WWD has learned.

Chanel’s couturier, who also lenses the French brand’s fashion and eyewear advertising, has scheduled a shoot this week at an undisclosed location outside of Paris.

A face of Chanel makeup, Stewart has appeared in fashion campaigns for Chanel’s Métiers d’Art collections, and appeared in a movie Lagerfeld directed for his “Paris in Rome” effort in December 2015.

Lagerfeld also photographed Stewart for a handbag campaign in 2015 that also starred Vanessa Paradis and Alice Dellal. For those spots, Stewart posed with the iconic 11.12 handbag, and has proven to be something of a chameleon in her Chanel guise — ultrasophisticated one moment, sultry the next.

“She is a real personality. I don’t compare her to any other actress and she is really modern, whatever that means,” Lagerfeld said in an interview earlier this year. “And I think that she is perfect for the Chanel image of today.”

Stewart returned the compliment about the man on the other side of the camera.

“Karl directs photo shoots and always provides an environment for a story to unfold. And the way that occurs is very natural. But always under his guidance, which is felt and inspiring,” she said at the same time. “It’s never labor intensive because that is against the nature of spontaneous art.”

The Gabrielle bag, unveiled on Chanel’s spring runway, is one of those simple yet ingenious designs at which Lagerfeld excels. He got the idea from looking at virtual reality goggles and upending the shape. Cue a flat-bottomed, neo hobo with an ingenious double chain handle that straddles both shoulders for ease of carrying, and security.

The designer has been on a photography spree in recent weeks, capturing model Arizona Muse for Chanel’s spring fashion campaign and Lottie Moss, half-sister of Kate Moss, for Chanel’s next eyewear spots.
WWD

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
17, campaign, casting, discussion, guesses, model, reactions, s or s, wishlist