How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-10-2004
*Addict_to_Fashion*

Quote:
Originally posted by Acid@Oct 27 2004, 02:41 AM
i dont know who you are......but what is your obsession with this girl?
[snapback]407624[/snapback]
Ohh yess... this is called "OBSESSION"

27-10-2004
*Addict_to_Fashion*

Quote:
Originally posted by kragirl@Oct 27 2004, 01:27 AM
You might think so, but I don't and I'm sure others as well, even though some are embattled at the fact that she is all of a sudden responsible for other girls not getting their big breaks! So whatever!
[snapback]407584[/snapback]
Hahaha.. stop.. just stop ... You don't have to "protect" her ... I've just said what I had thought..

28-10-2004
princely

Quote:
Originally posted by Changuito Ponc@Oct 27 2004, 02:18 PM
Do any of you guys have any scan of YSL Resort??? ive never seen those... tnx

a question for you all, ive just see a Dior image with Karolina Kurkova on it, wearing the same clothes Gisele does and the same styling too... is that an advertising? cause this season Dior adv are awful, and then Karolina came around...
I would love to post the scan but... ... i can´t find the way to do it. But you can go to the last update in HerFamedGoodLooks and there it is.
Just to finish, if Riley's frenetic fan #1 wants to, she can make her own thread about it and problem fixed(or her own forum )...
[snapback]408520[/snapback]
if you look on the dior site, i forget which line, she is in a a page full of just her. i dont know if they are ads or not though.

28-10-2004
rising star

TnX YourBestFriend, i was thinking about DIor site too, but was too lazy to go check out

And there is a rumor about Daria for Missoni, by Mert&Marcus, ive just read it at the Fashist forum, cant be sure though...

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

could some kind person please take Daria away and replace her with tiiu or hana

28-10-2004
clever ain't wise

Totally. I'm all for replacing Daria by Hana

28-10-2004
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by *Addict_to_Fashion*@Oct 27 2004, 06:21 PM
Ohh yess... this is called "OBSESSION"
[snapback]408523[/snapback]

I'm not going to repeat my damn self but I'm not obsessed and it ain't necessarily protection either and I'll stop when I'm ready; and you said what you thought and now I said what I just thought so it's alright by me, so just leave it at that!

28-10-2004
windowshopping

is Kate in any coming ads??rimmel of course, but others??

28-10-2004
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by iluvjeisa@Oct 28 2004, 05:48 AM
Totally. I'm all for replacing Daria by Hana
[snapback]408937[/snapback]
I'm all for replacing Daria with anyone at this point. I'm getting tired of seeing her EVERYWHERE.

28-10-2004
rising star

Quote:
Originally posted by fullfrontal@Oct 28 2004, 05:50 PM
I'm all for replacing Daria with anyone at this point. I'm getting tired of seeing her EVERYWHERE.
[snapback]409289[/snapback]
Yes, I'm very tired of seeing always Daria. And she will be in Missoni?!?!?! This is too much, also in my favourite brand, a lot of models could be better for Missoni, not Daria, please! I hope it's only a rumour.

28-10-2004
barcode

Quote:
Originally posted by Changuito Ponc@Oct 27 2004, 05:18 PM
Do any of you guys have any scan of YSL Resort??? ive never seen those... tnx
[snapback]408520[/snapback]
I don't have a scan, but I did see it and it's strikingly similar in concept to the f/w Bottega Veneta ads, headless model on a couch or something and a lot of focus on the bag......that's the one I saw anyway. Sorry I couldn't be of more help

28-10-2004
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

Quote:
Originally posted by kragirl@Oct 28 2004, 10:52 AM
I'm not going to repeat my damn self but I'm not obsessed and it ain't necessarily protection either and I'll stop when I'm ready; and you said what you thought and now I said what I just thought so it's alright by me, so just leave it at that!
[snapback]409224[/snapback]

i think kragirl is entitled to defend riley asmuch as she wants. most of us on this forum get personal when someone attacks a fave @ least that i know>

28-10-2004
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by Urban Stylin@Oct 28 2004, 04:27 PM
i think kragirl is entitled to defend riley asmuch as she wants. most of us on this forum get personal when someone attacks a fave @ least that i know>*
[snapback]409499[/snapback]

Thanks a mil urban stylin , but I try not to take it so personal, I can agree to be diagreeable (correct spelling?) I am aware of where riley came from but I think I'm going to at least give her a shot to make it own her own, that is if her mom tears her away from her clutches. Then again, if that happens than she'll be a third or possibly fourth, counting the great grand-ma, mishap, ya know with the sex drugs and rock-n-roll thing coming into her young life. I hate to see that, especially since her mom to this day is still getting books and stories written about her mishaps.

29-10-2004
rising star

THANX a lot Spike, sounds like a... boring... campaign, but lets hope the main line get a better idea than a couch...

About Daria for Missoni, lets keep in mind is just a rumor(i agree, i hope its a rumor) but the way i see it, maybe MErt&Marcus could make even Daria look nice for it, if its true... Id change Daria for ALEK!!! hahaha... just LOVE her.

This is the last rumor ive read again at Fashist, i dont want to be pointed as a gossip liar if not even one of them came true... hahaha... but is fun to look at it, lets start:

MAx Mara - Marija Vujovic
Gucci - NAtasha Poly
Yves Saint Laurent - Karen Elson

Sounds not that impossible, but how would you know for sure until we see the image?

(Riley sucks, big time)

backstage pass

More Spring 05 Ad News

Quote:
Read Them For The Ads
Fash mags plan spring campaigns with top talent.

NEW YORK: Thursday, October 28, 2004

November’s around the corner, and with fashion houses busily planning their ad buys for next spring comes the most logical next step: the creation of the ads themselves. And no one’s been busier than the man with the Midas touch, Fabien Baron. Just coming off of designing the bottles of both Prada’s new eponymous fragrance (with atomizer) and ad campaign with Daria Werbowy in addition to Viktor & Rolf’s Flowerbomb, the French Vogue creative director just got back from Los Angeles where he wrapped the Spring 2005 campaign shoot for Calvin Klein. It features Natalia Vodianova and Karl Lindman again, and the ads, shot by Steven Meisel continue to maintain the toned-down theme under the ownership of Phillips-Van Heusen. The CK Jeans campaign also features Lindman and was shot by Mikael Jansson in Texas alongside a river.

Michael Kors takes his campaign straight off the runway and into the airport—hangar, that is. Featuring Erin Wasson photographed by Mario Testino in the collection campaign, the look depicts Wasson landing on a private island in Greece, as influenced by the designer’s Aegean-themed looks. Molly Sims and Jason Lewis continue their campaign for the Michael Michael Kors better line.

Hugo Boss—collection photographed by Craig McDean and sport by Baron himself—stars Lars Burmeister and German model Julia Stegner. Miu Miu, to be photographed by Terry Richardson and Burberry, with Mario Testino, are next up on the agenda, and The Daily hears Prada’s younger line is busily looking to secure another famous face for its spring ads, following on the heels of Maggie Gyllenhaal.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, ad, campaigns, s or s