How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-10-2004
yes

Mario Testino is shooting the Versace campaign in London as we speak

so i assume it IS true about madonna.
i will get the names of the 3 boys in it ASAP

29-10-2004
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by Acid@Oct 29 2004, 10:57 AM
Mario Testino is shooting the Versace campaign in London as we speak

so i assume it IS true about madonna.
i will get the names of the 3 boys in it ASAP
[snapback]410340[/snapback]
Acid, your avatar is AWESOME!! :punk:

29-10-2004
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally posted by kitsch@Oct 23 2004, 08:17 AM
'ack.
[snapback]404889[/snapback]

Hahahahahahahaha, you're funny. I love M but she's no model *S*

29-10-2004
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by Changuito Ponc@Oct 29 2004, 01:27 AM
THANX a lot Spike, sounds like a... boring... campaign, but lets hope the main line get a better idea than a couch...

About Daria for Missoni, lets keep in mind is just a rumor(i agree, i hope its a rumor) but the way i see it, maybe MErt&Marcus could make even Daria look nice for it, if its true... Id change Daria for ALEK!!! hahaha... just LOVE her.

This is the last rumor ive read again at Fashist, i dont want to be pointed as a gossip liar if not even one of them came true... hahaha... but is fun to look at it, lets start:

MAx Mara - Marija Vujovic
Gucci - NAtasha Poly
Yves Saint Laurent - Karen Elson

Sounds not that impossible, but how would you know for sure until we see the image?

(Riley sucks, big time)
[snapback]410010[/snapback]
I could've sworn someone wasn't going to bash her. Flip to the f'n flop!

29-10-2004
*Addict_to_Fashion*

Quote:
Originally posted by kragirl@Oct 28 2004, 04:52 PM
I'm not going to repeat my damn self but I'm not obsessed and it ain't necessarily protection either and I'll stop when I'm ready; and you said what you thought and now I said what I just thought so it's alright by me, so just leave it at that!
[snapback]409224[/snapback]
And that's how it should be ...

29-10-2004
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by *Addict_to_Fashion*@Oct 29 2004, 07:55 PM
And that's how it should be ...
[snapback]410864[/snapback]
okay

Ya didn't by any chance read my other rebuttal for urban stylin in my corner, I think (?)
I seriously wanted to get the other point I made yesterday about her fate and how she is control of that no matter what she does and whatever she does as long as she don't copy the same mistakes as her mom and grandma and be a sellout-slut than anything she does it's alright by me.

29-10-2004
*Addict_to_Fashion*

Quote:
Originally posted by kragirl@Oct 30 2004, 02:17 AM
okay

Ya didn't by any chance read my other rebuttal for urban stylin in my corner, I think (?)
I seriously wanted to get the other point I made yesterday about her fate and how she is control of that no matter what she does and whatever she does as long as she don't copy the same mistakes as her mom and grandma and be a sellout-slut than anything she does it's alright by me.
[snapback]410968[/snapback]
Yesss.. I have to say that you're right . I was talking ONLY about the way she look... not personality ...

29-10-2004
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by *Addict_to_Fashion*@Oct 29 2004, 09:27 PM
Yesss.. I have to say that you're right . I was talking ONLY about the way she look... not personality ...
[snapback]410979[/snapback]
Oh well then, all this debating, man if I try I could be a debater one day, a public server and I mean a real one for the people.

Yeah just like GWB lol

30-10-2004
yes

can we stop talking about this Riley girl now please, its a bit extended now
some people want to know who's doing which s/s campaign

30-10-2004
backstage pass

I'll be more than happy to stop talking about when you answer to the fact that you were the one that first questioned that I was somehow obssessed with the girl. That took to a whole nother point.

Oh, and I would also like to know about the campaign too, well now ya see that I give a damn now.

01-11-2004
tailored

Gwyneth has been names spokesperson for Damiani jewely:

Quote:
Damiani hopes its latest Hollywood calling will echo around the world.

Following Isabella Rossellini, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, the upscale jewelry firm has tapped Gwyneth Paltrow to pose for its new ad campaign, which will roll out worldwide, with the exception of the U.K., between November and December.

The choice of the Oscar-winning actress is meant to set the stage for the firm’s international growth.

“We are pushing to raise Damiani’s brand awareness throughout the world, so who could have been better than Gwyneth to affirm our jewels internationally,” said Giorgio Damiani in a phone interview from the company’s Valenza, Italy, headquarters.

The 12 black-and-white and color images were shot by Sante d’Orazio in a Paris studio. Lit with a moody glow, the photos portray a seductive yet dreamy Paltrow, dressed in looks such as a black strapless evening gown, an open white shirt and multicolored scarf prints.

The message is meant to stimulate women to pile on their jewels for all occasions, whether they’re sporting ripped jeans or embroidered couture gowns.

“We wanted a simple mood, one that gave the jewelry an everyday spin,” Damiani said.

The campaign will appear in a number of international titles, including Io Donna and Corriere della Sera in Italy, Town & Country and W (WWD’s sister publication) in the U.S., Russian Vogue, Elle Japan and Hola in Spain.

Damiani said the firm’s annual advertising investments are between 5 and 10 percent of its $230 million group sales for 2003. Also under the Damiani umbrella are the Salvini, Alfieri&St. John and Bliss collections.

Founded in 1924 by Enrico Grassi Damiani, the company is celebrating its 80th anniversary. After the death of Damiano Damiani in 1996, his three children — Silvia, Giorgio and Guido, image and style director, chairman Damiani USA and group chief executive officer, respectively — took control.

rising star

Calvin Klein - Natalia Vodianova and Karl Lindman(again, both) by Steven Meisel.
Hugo Boss - Julia Stegner by Craig McDean.
Michael Kors - Erin Wasson(again) by Mario Testino.
Jil Sander - Lily Donaldson(again)
And seems like Gucci will be indeed Natasha Poly.

V.I.P.

http://entertainment.msn.com/music/hotgossipc

I couldn't find the Madonna thread so I came here. What a deal!!!!!

05-11-2004
I love model_mom!

Quote:
Originally posted by model_mom@Nov 5 2004, 03:59 PM
http://entertainment.msn.com/music/hotgossipc

I couldn't find the Madonna thread so I came here. What a deal!!!!!
[snapback]419404[/snapback]
The New York Daily News reports the Big M is in negotiations to strike a pose in Versace's spring collection for an advertising spread shot by Mario Testino (she might also appear in TV spots).

"Madonna is coming up with ideas for the campaign," an insider tells the paper. "She wants the ads to be provocative and sexy. She wants everyone to know how good she looks at 46."

There was a topic on this in "The Fashion Daily" thread, but it got out of hand....imagine?

V.I.P.

Darn and I wasn't around.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, ad, campaigns, s or s