How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-10-2006
Be a good one

i doubt someone new will get Donna Karan. I hope Daiane will get Moschino! That would be awesome.

06-10-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleur137
^where did u hear that?
but i think Irina will do a good job for Balenciaga
The Irina bit I can't remember, but as to Raquel I read it in the São Paulo Fashion Week website. Can't find the news now, though They are usually right (70%-30% )

06-10-2006
fashion elite

aren't the moschino girls usually absurdly girlish(almost comical) with this undertone of mischevious wit? i loved lily cole the most for them---and i believe stam.. anyway i would love to see teeani do that camppaign---her eyes can be so charming. and i am not sure if daiane's face/form is strong enough to carry off any sort of ad that doesn't completly obscure her behind hair/clothes. there is something so hip about teeani while still bratty, childish, and sophisticated.

06-10-2006
fashion elite

i would really liek to see a ice blond pull off balenciaga like dewi. plus while i adore the balenciaga collection--its soo androgynous. irina could really end up lookng liek a by as she is already sorta boyish. i think the snow white blond hir adn effervescence of dewi could make the concept mroe pliable for a normal woman.

Last edited by gia0202; 06-10-2006 at 04:51 PM.
06-10-2006
V.I.P.

I dont understand this; I went on the Chanel site and there was a picture of Irina and it said Spring/Summer 2007. What does this mean???? Have a look for yourself:

source: chanel.com

06-10-2006
fashion elite

iw as jsut htinking how perfect irina is for chanel!!!! i was jsut about to post it--- hopefully she will stay there.i think chanel's style will translate her sexually decadent, boyishness into an edgy rendition of the young, modern sophisticate

06-10-2006
backstage pass

In the end, I think most of the girls who were all over the catwalks this past month will get very few campaigns. If the last few seasons are any indication, most of the money jobs will go to the girls like Kate, Carmen, Malgosia, Daria, STella Tennant, Angela and Gemma who may not do runway much anymore but are still the top girls. The reason we saw so much of girls like Ines, Cecelia and Daiane is b/c the very top girls are choosing not to do runway work.
But I hope Cameron R will be able to take some time off from school to do some campaigns. Really missed her on the catwalk.

06-10-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gia0202
iw as jsut htinking how perfect irina is for chanel!!!! i was jsut about to post it--- hopefully she will stay there.i think chanel's style will translate her sexually decadent, boyishness into an edgy rendition of the young, modern sophisticate
and coupled with that is the fact that karl loves her - she was his bride for HC, she opened Chanel today

front row

Raquel Zimmermann for CHANEL
confirmed!!!!!

06-10-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Capote
Raquel Zimmermann for CHANEL
confirmed!!!!!
how do you know this? I think you need to show some evidence before making such comments lol

06-10-2006
V.I.P.

I would need to see some more evidence although Raquel would be interesting...

06-10-2006

^Here you go

Quote:
E confimou: Raquel Zimmermann é estrela da próxima campanha da Chanel, que Karl Lagerfeld fotografa no Rio, em novembro desse ano!

A informação quentíssima veio de Paris, em plena semana de moda na cidade-luz.

Raquel Zimmermann (TEN Model) vai integrar a entourage do kaiser que confirmou sua vinda ao Rio de Janeiro para fotografar um editorial da revista Interview.

E de quebra, o dublê de estilista e fotógrafo clica a campanha de verão 2007 da Maison Chanel que vai ter nossa brasileira (incrível!) e cenário carioca de fundo!
Translated by pandinha in the Raquel thread

Raquel is the new Chanel Girl, whom Karl Lagerfeld will photograph during his stay in Rio.
Raquel (TEN Model) will integrate the Kaiser's entourage, who has confirmed his trip to photograph an editorial for Interview.
And he will also use his stay to shoot the Summer 2007 Chanel campaign that will have our brazilian and the carioca scene in the back.

Last edited by Faith Akiyama; 06-10-2006 at 10:41 PM.
06-10-2006
fashion elite

ewwwww-- i thin kher face is so hard for a Chanel girl---hard and long(great body though)karl beter be a better photographer than i think

06-10-2006
V.I.P.

Wait minute - it says Raquel will be shooting for Interview magazine with Karl. maybe its just going to be like a 'chanel new season' spread with Raquel featuring in it.

I still have a feeling Daria will be in the campaign lol.

06-10-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuba01
Wait minute - it says Raquel will be shooting for Interview magazine with Karl. maybe its just going to be like a 'chanel new season' spread with Raquel featuring in it.

I still have a feeling Daria will be in the campaign lol.
Ah, but the last sentence

And he will also use his stay to shoot the Summer 2007 Chanel campaign that will have our brazilian and the carioca scene in the back.

Much love to Daria, but I think she's done enough Chanel by now

Last edited by Faith Akiyama; 06-10-2006 at 11:19 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, 2007, ad, campaigns, post, posting, read, s or s