S/S 2007 Ad Campaigns (please read post #1 before posting) - Page 44 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns

17-11-2006
army of lovers

Ugh...Miu Miu is so on my sh*tlist this season...very bad

17-11-2006
V.I.P.

I personally do not like Gemma Ward as a model, but honestly, everyone complaining about her and Dior: would you rather see another Moss+Dior campaign?

Miu Miu...what can I say. The couldn't go more wrong.

backstage pass

I'm very interested at the prospect of a move away from Kate Moss for Dior - I don't mind the idea of Gemma Ward at all.

And Miu Miu... wow. Well... really I can't add any new sentiment on that one. I'll be the sickeningly open-minded one here and say: "Let's not be judgemental. Let's wait until we see the results."

Hmm...

etre soi-meme

i dont know if its already posted, but here it comes..

Quote:
DIOR'S NEW FACE: Change is in store at Christian Dior — in the advertising department, at least. According to sources, after many years of collaborating with photographer Nick Knight, the French fashion house has tapped Craig McDean to shoot its spring campaign. The ads will feature model Gemma Ward. Dior officials could not be reached for comment.
— Miles Socha
credited to wwd.com, so it should be official

17-11-2006
V.I.P.

^ It was just posted on the previous page. Good for Gemma though! It's nice to see her in the big campaigns.

At first I was a little UGH at Lilo, but I'm glad she was picked out of the other Hollywood "it" girls.

17-11-2006
V.I.P.

I do not think there is anything that justifies a celeb campaign. I do not want to see a person who's personal life is public property to be in the campaigns. I do not want to know anything about the person who models.

barack the vote

Lindsay for Miu Miu? Eww eww!

17-11-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saracita
What's next? Paris Hilton for Prada?

Let's pray that they'll run into disagreement at the shoot so the whole thing gets cancelled. One can always hope...
I'd like to think that Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton are two women on completely opposite ends of the celebrity spectrum. Lohan is an actress, with undeniable talent - Paris Hilton is.....well.....what exactly does she do? lol I don't think Paris has done anything that has emcompassed any real integrity whilst Lohan has acted along some of the most talented people in the business. She is a modern day woman.

Although I despise the idea of actresses in fashion campaigns, I think that Lohan and Miu Miu would make an interesting pairing and the more mature, modern Miu Miu S/S 07 collection paired with Lindsay Lohan would create a somewhat bizzare yet intriguing dynamic

17-11-2006
V.I.P.

Another one poiting Raquel for Fendi. I'm translating it very fast, so here we go. :p

Quote:
And it keeps going like a hurricane Raquel Zimmermann's international career. Along with Viktor&Rolf for H&M campaign, the top is also Karl Lagerfeld's muse for Fendi. Any doubts? The photos were taken in St. Tropez, by Lagerfeld himself, who insisted in receiveing her in his Riviére Française house.
Glamurama.com.br

17-11-2006
V.I.P.

Mona Johannesson for Valentino fragrance Rock 'n Rose

source: fwd

17-11-2006
V.I.P.

To bad Inez and Vinoodh lost the Miu Miu campaign, fortunately the still do the Givenchy campaign and I hope the will keep Chloe

17-11-2006
V.I.P.

raquel for fendi!!! yay!
gemma doesn't seem a very dior-esque person
lindsay for miumiu??? wtf?! Oh well. i've very mad at miuccia this season anyways b/c of the horrible collections she put out, so she might as well incense me more

17-11-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by style_expert
Mona Johannesson for Valentino fragrance Rock 'n Rose

source: fwd
squee!

MONAJ.NET IS BACK: updated May 19
twitter.com/beyondrecovery
17-11-2006
Heated

Apparently the Lindsay thing is just a sick twisted rumor. Notice that WWD has taken the story off of its site already. It's nowhere to be found.

17-11-2006
V.I.P.

I'm still crying over the Lindsay Lohan-Miu Miu thing.

I didn't really like the Zhou Xun ads... but Lindsay Lohan!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!? That's gonna ruin it for the brand and Mert&Marcus!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, 2007, ad, campaigns, post, posting, read, s or s