S/S 2007 Ad Campaigns (please read post #1 before posting) - Page 58 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-11-2006
backstage pass

So I guess it's not Gucci?

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionologie
according to Lee at Fashist:

"Iselin was leaving the biz but then got shot for a major spring campaign. Can't say anything yet but it's another SURPRISE situation."
Iselin leaving modeling!!!??? That's awful!!!

27-11-2006
V.I.P.

I'm assuming she got Gucci again....maybe the capital surprise is a way to say it's obvious...

27-11-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycanadian
i'm still hoping that Karolina will do the campaign for Tom Ford's new fragrance, "Black Orchid". She's the only model/female celeb that would be appropriate who was listed as an invitee in this press release.

" Tom Ford's Black Orchid fragrance launch. Top of the Rock, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, nr. Sixth Ave., 9 p.m. Scheduled guests include Anna Wintour, Donatella Versace, Karolina Kurkova, Paz Vega, and Charlie Rose. Says the press release, "The inspiration for the fragrance came from Tom Ford's fascination with finding the elusive black orchid. The black orchid hybrid created for Tom Ford is the blackest orchid in nature." They asked, how much more black could this orchid be? And the answer was none. None orchid more black."

*http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2006/11...and_fast.html*

Also, I would really love for her to make a big comeback into the high fashion world. In the past she was in SO many campaigns, and she rocked them all. I think she'd be perfect for Louis Vuitton or Versace.
Julia Restoin-Roitfeld is already doing the campaign, though, isn't she? Unless Tom wants to change faces quickly...

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums...hid-46746.html

27-11-2006
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer
Iselin leaving modeling!!!??? That's awful!!!
She's going to uni back in Norway. But that obviously won't be until next year (well after Christmas at least) anyway, so I'm not sure shooting a s/s campaign would affect her plans. But hopefully she won't retire completely.

28-11-2006
tfs star

Hmm, not sure if this is legitimate, but I found this photo on this photographer's myspace of Georgia Frost. So does that mean she has all those campaigns?

http://myspace.com/kaizfeng

28-11-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:

"Iselin was leaving the biz but then got shot for a major spring campaign. Can't say anything yet but it's another SURPRISE situation."
Even though Iselin is going back to school, she will continue to do "especially interesting" (or said in another way - high paying) work! That has been clear all along .. (Women said so.)

Great to hear that she got a campaign, but sad to hear it's not Gucci. It can't be if it's a surprise .. Can't wait to hear more!

28-11-2006
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxymoron
Hmm, not sure if this is legitimate, but I found this photo on this photographer's myspace of Georgia Frost. So does that mean she has all those campaigns?

http://myspace.com/kaizfeng
Yikes! I thought three big ones were more than enough...

Georgia's definitely eye-catching, although I'm not sure her face is all that if you look beyond the styling. But if she got Dolce and Cavalli too, well, that's crazy!

28-11-2006
V.I.P.

Well for a new girl to get 5 big campaigns, that's amazing! Although I'll believe it when I see the ads or when I get actual confirmations because we've been going back and forth for Balenciaga between Irina and Raquel and also Leah de Wavrin was listed for Givenchy for fall but ended up just being on option. So who knows?

And I disagree-models these days are leaps and bounds better looking than those 10 years ago.

28-11-2006
army of lovers

I can only hope that the people at Miu Miu were being ironic with the possiblity of Jessica Simpson fronting their campaign.
"Look, our clothes can make anyone look relatively smart/interesting..."

28-11-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:

Another source at the same website named VALENTINO at the campaign.

Great for Iselin! I certainly hope it's in addition to Gucci.

28-11-2006
V.I.P.

Iselin is going to college, isn't she?

28-11-2006
V.I.P.

She is going to university (engineering/architecture) after christmas, but will continue to model on and off.

28-11-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:

first of all

In her thread there was also a rumor she'd be doing Chloe...that would be a surprise anyway.

28-11-2006
V.I.P.

Does anyone know which photographer that usually shoots Valentino ads?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, 2007, ad, campaigns, post, posting, read, s or s