How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Ad Campaigns
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-11-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Ballerina Aleksandra Nilsen can't put a foot wrong. The Norwegian beauty has caught the eye of Terry Richardson, who just shot her for the Jimmy Choo Cruise campaign.
hintmag

campaign isnt that big so i decided to post mages here and not in individual thread

Jimmy Choo cruise 2009
Aleksandra Nilsen by Terry Richardson

jmmychoo

Last edited by Alien Sex Friend; 20-11-2008 at 04:54 PM.

20-11-2008
V.I.P.

From Nimue's agency Code Management:
Quote:
Nimue touched down in New York after her remarkable stints for Prada and Miu Miu (opening girl!). The buzz around her (Models.com Top 10 Newcomer) has turned into some very significant campaigns + editorials that are due out next year.
Can't imagine her not being part of the Prada cast.

21-11-2008
V.I.P.

I really like the Jimmy Choo ads Fantastic shots.

clever ain't wise

Similar in theme to what Newton did in the early 70s. Pity its not exactly up to par...

21-11-2008
V.I.P.

Be Givenchy fragrance. Not sure who the model is.

Quote:
FRANCE. Parfums Givenchy unveiled its latest travel retail exclusive fragrance at last monthís TFWA World Exhibition in Cannes. Be Givenchy will be available in the channel from January 2009.
Said to be young, fresh, sparkling and elegant, the scent is described as an ďaudacious fragrance for the modern-day LolitaĒ, who uses her seductive powers to rewrite the rules of romanticism and capture hearts.
The colour-scheme is a vibrant pink and orange. The heavy glass flacon sports a sharp, square design, with the white Be Givenchy logo displayed on one side.
The outer carton is a bright metallic fuchsia, offset with tones of orange and white. The bottle is shown on either side of the packaging.
The juice opens on top notes of lime, ginger and morello cherry, leading to a heart of honeysuckle, jasmine and orange flower. The base is a blend of cedar, amber and musk.
The advertising visual features a long-haired model, clad in black and white, staring straight to camera. The overall effect is designed to be assertive, candid and seductive.
Be Givenchy will be available as a 50ml edt and a 2 x 50ml edt duo pack.
- the moodie report.

21-11-2008
V.I.P.

^ I like it, nice and clean, and I like pale colors of the bottle. Model looks like Clemence Poesy a little...

I also like Jimmy Choo ads, especially the falling shot!

thanks guys.

21-11-2008
tfs star

^ same here, falling shot is the best part

21-11-2008
Mr. Magic

love the Givenchy ad! sexy and girly!

21-11-2008
V.I.P.

I like the Givenchy ad, I like the way she is sitting and how she is playing with her hair.
thanks for posting

rising star

I created a FAKE Louis Vuitton ad, based on all the elements we know and have. I combined an older Meisel picture from a Paris themed shoot inside a parisien bistro (as we know it was shot in a french looking bistro bar). I combined it with a picture of Madonna's face taken on the day of the shoot and then combined that with pictures from the Gucci UNICEF party yesterday when she was wearing a dress from the new LV collection. I always try to do predictions and create visual moodboards based on clue's and visual evidence I get. So, this is FAKE and fanmade, I hope you like.

21-11-2008
V.I.P.

It's quite well done actually, thanks for the effort robster16

21-11-2008
.my prison is your brain.

Hahaha... who are the guilty ones?

Spotted: Katie Holmes with slicked back hair and suspiciously smoky eye makeup arriving at her New York apartment yesterday. According to commenters on the Fashion Spot, this decidedly non-mom styling is residue of the Miu Miu spring 2009 campaign shoot, which occurred yesterday. Eight unidentified models reportedly appear alongside Holmes in the ads. But who knows if they'll even be visible? It could just be Holmes flanked by sixteen noodle-y arms and legs. Such a possibility has commenters on the Fashion Spot in a huff. One calls the Holmes casting a "damn shame," while another writes, "Katie Holmes will never be classy let alone be suitable for such a great Miu Miu collection," and a third says, "My immediate response to Katie Holmes for Miu Miu is HORROR." From what we can see of her hair and makeup in this paparazzi picture, she doesn't look so bad. The Rihanna do is rather becoming on her. Maybe the ads will work after all?
The Cut - New York Mag

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 21-11-2008 at 08:48 AM.
21-11-2008
backstage pass

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please no KH or Miu Miu. Horror is the right word to describe my reaction.

21-11-2008
Alluring

^^

21-11-2008
utterly superfluous

Whatever. I suppose we should be greatful that NYMag actually credited tFS for once.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, 2009, ad, campaigns, post, posting, read, s or s